Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021

Thread: Ball Stretching, one for the Guy's !

Last night in the shower it was playtime & I was sporting 3 weights ! It felt awesome to have all that weight bearing down on my balls, I could certainly feel the hang !
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 10g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Work has been quite physical over the last couple of weeks so it's not been possible to maintain a daily routine, strapping on the weights for some overnight stretching has been the only option of late !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

New jobs just great !

However theres no wearing weights at work anymore !

So it seems the only chance I have at the moment is to wear my weights in the shower !

Such a shame as it hasn't given me a chance to promote any more stretch !

That's a shame. Can you wear maintenance weights at work and just increase in the evenings for fun time or are an long term weights a no no?
    Have to say I know very little about this and am becoming a little intrigued although I couldn't give up the hafadas and I really want to add to them lol
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 10g (2.4mm) BCR in helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 6g (4mm) Chunk BCR horizontal
    Right Nipple: 10g (2.4mm) barbell vertical
    Navel: 10g (2.4mm) BCR
    PA: 2g (6mm) BCR
    Lorum: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    Hafada: 2x 8g (3.2mm) BCR

Tattoos:
    Left Arm: Tiki Island and Marine Life Sleeve
    Right Arm: Cosmic Space Sleeve
    Right Lower Leg: Aztec inspired 'Quetzalcoatl' Feathered Serpent

Quote Originally Posted by TikiMan View Post
    That's a shame. Can you wear maintenance weights at work and just increase in the evenings for fun time or are an long term weights a no no?
    Have to say I know very little about this and am becoming a little intrigued although I couldn't give up the hafadas and I really want to add to them lol
    Well there are people who wear weights 24/7 & I have been there in the past, it can be quite fun having secrets at work. However it does increase the size of your package, if you see what I mean ? So this can lead to some odd looks from colleagues ! In my new job it's just not practical for several reasons I won't go into here ? Also as you start to gain stretch your balls sit lower, this can lead to them getting massaged by your legs as you walk ! This effect is exaggerated when wearing weights of course, whilst not necessarily unpleasant it's not the best of ideas with an active job !