Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Ball Stretching, one for the Guy's !

Feeling the hang dude !
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 10g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Is the stretch permanent now?

Good to hear you’re still enjoying the hang Mr Mouse. I’ve been far too sporadic in my weight wearing to get any significant hang.
    Current Piercings: 5mm BCR Prince Albert
    Ball Stretching Weights: 250 gram ring

Hi Rob ?
    Yes mate the stretch is permanent !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Just keep stretching as often as you can !
    Have you read Jarrod's guide to ball stretching ? it's not all about wearing weights !

But if I could give you one bit of advice I would say get yourself a doughnut shaped weight, it needs to be the correct size so as to sit comfotably on top of your balls without slipping off. Get one that is 15mm thick as it won't be too heavy, its a good first weight which you can wear 24/7 !
    Last edited by Mr Mouse; 06-28-2018 at 11:45 PM.

I recently bought a stack of zinc plated Round Rings (8mmx34mm) from the hardware store that work quite well. The only problem I find is that they clang against my guiche ring so loudly that it sounds as if I’m carrying a tool box full of spanners in my pockets! My missus prefers me to wear them only at home for the social discretion.

The internal 34mm only just allows one nut at a time to pass through with a bit of a squash, so they don’t fall off at will.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesilver View Post
    I recently bought a stack of zinc plated Round Rings (8mmx34mm) from the hardware store that work quite well. The only problem I find is that they clang against my guiche ring so loudly that it sounds as if I’m carrying a tool box full of spanners in my pockets! My missus prefers me to wear them only at home for the social discretion.
    This made me giggle. My husband has a frenum ladder and can make them jingle LOL!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    This made me giggle. My husband has a frenum ladder and can make them jingle LOL!
    When I'm fully weighted & not standing to attention so to speak ! The 11mm ball on the end of the curved barbell in my RPA can clank on my weights !

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mouse View Post
    When I'm fully weighted & not standing to attention so to speak ! The 11mm ball on the end of the curved barbell in my RPA can clank on my weights !
    Thats awesome haha!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Clank clank Hazel !!!!