Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Ball Stretching, one for the Guy's !

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinWonderland View Post
    OMG that is just TOO funny, ChiLover!!! Having a good chuckled here lol.

Just keepin' it real.....LOLOL

You inspired me as well mr. mouse. So two days ago I ordered my first weight, a 30 mm high one weighing 430 grams. It got here this afternoon. Could't get it on at the time because my balls were drawn up a bit (go figure.. The one time you expect them to hang already and then they decide to draw up....) However just now (15 minutes ago or so) I felt them hanging a bit so decided to see if I could get the weight on. It was a bit of hassle to get them on and get my skin out of the way (having a fresh dermal anchor in my finger did not help at all) but after a bit of messing around I finally had it closed so I could get the screws in.
    Once it was all screwed in and closed... Man!! It feels so f***ing incredible!!! Immediately loved how it felt and don't want to take it off!
    Will listen to my body though and if it gives me any sign of discomfort then I will take it off. But jesus... I can see why you wear yours overnight and at work.
    Hey I'm Patrick. Or call me Chris, both are fine.
    Current piercings: ~ Septum 5 mm ~ Philtrum 7 mm ~ Snakebites 1,6 mm ~ Tongue 14g x 6, 2 mm x 2, 4 mm x 1
    ~ Snake eyes 14g x 2 ~ Smiley 16g ~ Frowny 16g ~ Industrial (1xL + 2xR) 14g ~ 8 mm conch punch ~ Helix R 14g

Tattoos: Really lost the count by now..
    Want:
    Tattoos; Two half sleeves and a huge back piece and chest piece.
    Piercings; Left industrial. Eyebrow

Well Wanderer now you see my point buddy !

Just remember to moisturise well, it's half the battle. As you say it's very important to listen to your body, take your time don't rush or get too carried away. You will find your limit & don't be disappointed if your mind disagrees with your nutsack !

Good luck & enjoy the stretch !
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 10g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Well that's interesting Chilover !

You musta done a good job tugging on em over the years !

But you seem to be missing the point it's all about the sensation of the weights bearing down on the plums me old fruit !

You should get him to try it out he will love it, you will probably enjoy the sensation of the weights banging against your deirier as well !

Talk about a win win situation !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Yes I do indeed XD And I have to say that it's a great point!

For the last week I was using a tattoo moisturizer that is mainly shea butter with a few little different things which seemed to work well (since I still had that aplenty. Once that's gone I will look for either pure shea butter or cocoa butter). I have to admit that for the first two days I removed the weights when going to sleep because they started to become uncomfortable. However since day three I have been wearing it 24/7. My body doesn't seem to have a problem with it so -shrugs-
    Thanks and good luck to you too!
    Current piercings: ~ Septum 5 mm ~ Philtrum 7 mm ~ Snakebites 1,6 mm ~ Tongue 14g x 6, 2 mm x 2, 4 mm x 1
    ~ Snake eyes 14g x 2 ~ Smiley 16g ~ Frowny 16g ~ Industrial (1xL + 2xR) 14g ~ 8 mm conch punch ~ Helix R 14g

Want:

Well you have started a lot heavier than I did so perhaps when you think of adding another weight maybe something half the size of your 1st weight would be sensible !

Yeah that was exactly what I was thinking as well xD I just thought to start with this one since my balls already hung a bit lower so figured it should be fine. I think (on the site I ordered from that is) there was a 20 mm weight that's around 250 grams or something. If my memory is right that is.
    But I wasn't planning on adding another weight for at least 2-3 months. Thanks for the advice!

Want:

As I sit here tonight lubing up the old happy sack I'm wearing a 70 mm length of steel that's made up of 3 weights, can't remember the total in Oz's but it's got to be about a Lb & a 1/2 at least & that's my maximum at present. I'm thinking of trying out a ball splitter at some point soon !

Just read this all the way through, and gutted there are no before and after pics

i will be keeping an eye out for further updates!

Current
    2 lobe each ear, Daith (R), Helix (R), Forward Helix (R), Tragus (L), Rook (L), Inner Conch (L)

Would like
    Still planning! My ear plan went wrong so need to have a think!

RIP
    Daith (L)
    3rd lobe both ears

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mouse View Post
    Well that's interesting Chilover !

You musta done a good job tugging on em over the years !

But you seem to be missing the point it's all about the sensation of the weights bearing down on the plums me old fruit !

You should get him to try it out he will love it, you will probably enjoy the sensation of the weights banging against your deirier as well !

Talk about a win win situation !

LOL I can't take the credit..that belongs to gravity..LOL

I totally get that it's about the sensation...I just couldn't help having a little fun with you.

My hubby is pretty conventional so I don't see him trying this any time soon...but your derriere idea is intriguing.....LOL