Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Ball Stretching, one for the Guy's !

Still on the overnight plan even though I'm on my Xmas break now, we have house guests at the moment & I don't want them noticing too much of a bulge in the old trouser dept !
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 10g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Enjoying the festive break, all the buorbles on my tree are hanging low this Christmas ! ��

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Still managing to continue with my current stable stretching regime, must admit I still find the sensation to be a very pleasurable experience !

This post has really inspired me to start my own ball stretching mission. So today my first weight came in the post. Starting light at 195g but it feels great!!

Nice one buddy ! There's nothing quite like it is there ? I've got 2 on tonight, I wish you luck with your new journey.

So for the 1st time for a long while I have had a weight on all day at work today, will slip on a larger one tonight & see what goes on tomorrow ?

So last night I had one of my heavy weights on whilst sleeping, this morning I decided to stay that way all day at work. Things went well enough that I decided to add one of my smaller weights as soon as I got home, so sitting here this evening enjoying the hang ! Gonna go for both overnight & see what happens in the morning !

Still ambling on the stretching adventure, changing things around a bit now & then !
    Last edited by Mr Mouse; 05-07-2017 at 01:17 AM.

I never knew ball stretching was a thing but I admit the subject is pretty interesting and I'm enjoying your frank discussion of your experience.

I did have one funny thought....my husband is 52 and gravity and time have achieved what you are trying to do with weights. LOL.

Senior Member AliceinWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLover View Post
    I never knew ball stretching was a thing but I admit the subject is pretty interesting and I'm enjoying your frank discussion of your experience.

I did have one funny thought....my husband is 52 and gravity and time have achieved what you are trying to do with weights. LOL.
    OMG that is just TOO funny, ChiLover!!! Having a good chuckled here lol.
    ~~Piercings~~
    Currently none.

~~Tattoos~~
    Koi fish half sleeve on left arm and hand.