Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Ball Stretching, one for the Guy's !

Has anyone any beginners advice please? How do you get started?

Cheers
    Lee

Current Mods

Left Ear - Lobe 14mm / Right Ear - Lobe 14mm / Left eyebrow - 1.2mm / Nose - right nostril 1.2mm, septum 2mm / Smiley - 1.2mm / Frenum - 3.2mm
    A shed load of tattoos; too many to list!

Retired Mods
    Nipples - 3.2mm /
    Various lobe piercings, multiple gauges and times / Left Ear - tragus 1.2mm, conch 1.2mm, helix 1.2mm/ Right Ear - rook 1.2mm, daith 1.6mm

Quote Originally Posted by LeeG80 View Post

Cheers
    As this is 1 person's diary maybe reading through it will be of assistance?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by LeeG80 View Post

Cheers
    Hi LeeG80,
    As Hazel says, Mr Mouse is a big advocate of ball stretching and has shared is whole experience through this thread. I'm sure he'll be along soon to offer his own encouragement if you fancy going on your own stretching experience.
    if you want to get really into the subject of ball stretching, I'd recommend having a read of the following website
    http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen/
    good luck

Ah,thank you
    Lee

Current Mods

Left Ear - Lobe 14mm / Right Ear - Lobe 14mm / Left eyebrow - 1.2mm / Nose - right nostril 1.2mm, septum 2mm / Smiley - 1.2mm / Frenum - 3.2mm
    A shed load of tattoos; too many to list!

Retired Mods
    Nipples - 3.2mm /
    Various lobe piercings, multiple gauges and times / Left Ear - tragus 1.2mm, conch 1.2mm, helix 1.2mm/ Right Ear - rook 1.2mm, daith 1.6mm

Hi Lee,

Jarrod's guide is the Bible mate, if you are thinking of giving it a go you must start there !

I have been inactive on the forum for a while as I have been very busy of late, I would say read up & give it a go !
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 10g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Hey folks,

I'm back ! ��

Enjoying the stretch again after my break, it's amazing as I didn't have any issues getting my weights back on again ! I had forgotten how intense the feeling was, it's great to enjoy this sensation all over again !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Wow! Great going. I had heard of stretching the old happy sacks before but I have never seen an account of it before. Good reading.
    Really intÚressÚ in what goes into the moisturiser.

Well the Ingredients are a bit of a secret really I'm afraid, I could pm them to you but I don't really want to reveal the percentages of each ingredient though !

Well it continues to be busy at work coming up to the Xmas break, so my stretching activities have been kept to overnight whilst sleeping. Over the festive holidays I should be able to get back to 24 hour weight wearing again !

Still going with the current overnight plan !