Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question about Nipple Piercings!

Default Question about Nipple Piercings!

I was planning on treating myself to a pair of nipple piercings for my birthday, however, I was planning on going out the night after.
    So, I was wondering whether that would be a bad idea to drink alcohol a day after getting a piercing?

Any advice would be greatly appriciated! Thanks!
    Current:
    Right: Tragus, Daith, Helix(2), Lobes(2)
    Left: Tragus, Conch, Rook, Industrial, Lobes (2)
    Other: Navel, Nostril, Nipples.
    Retired: MD's (2)♡

You shouldn't really but just make sure you don't knock them is my advice lol!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I drank immediately after to ease the throbbing lol. Not saying this is good advice, just wanted to add that I didn't bleed AT ALL during the piercing or after imbibing. Good luck! You will love them
    Piercings =)
    Left ear: lobes x2, tragus, inner conch, outer conch x3
    Right ear: lobe, daith
    Paired nostrils, 10g septum
    Retired: Right helix x2, navel x3, bilateral nipples

Quote Originally Posted by Binkylicious View Post
    I drank immediately after to ease the throbbing lol. Not saying this is good advice, just wanted to add that I didn't bleed AT ALL during the piercing or after imbibing. Good luck! You will love them
    Thats reassuring, thats honestly something I'm worried about(the bleeding). I know I will too! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    You shouldn't really but just make sure you don't knock them is my advice lol!
    Oh dont you worry. Even when I'm drunk, I'll protect them with my life
    Current:

The two bad things about alcohol are:
    1. it thins the blood, so protecting them with your life is a good idea just to not cause excess trauma and delay healing,
    2. it's dehydrating and your body heals better when you're well hydrated. But then staying hydrated helps prevent hangovers too so you're probably drinking lots of water anyway

Good luck and enjoy your birthday!
    Current: Left ear: 2x lobes, tragus. Right ear: 2x lobes, rook, inner conch, outer conch. Other: L nare, navel, L & R nipples, VCH, septum
    Retired: R nipple, L eyebrow

Wish list: L forward helix, Monroe or labret
    Tattoos: 8 - 15 hours worth

Hi, my main concern would be not to catch or knock them, if you are out & drunken people knock into you it will hurt ! I had both mine done at the same time & I can say they were the most painful piercings I have had, bled quite a bit too. We are all different, hopefully you will be okay !
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 10g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Quote Originally Posted by Taaay View Post
    Oh dont you worry. Even when I'm drunk, I'll protect them with my life
    I can believe that!! Have a good one
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Do you think it would be a good idea to put something between the peircing and my bra to just give it a little bit more security? Or just let it breathe?
    Thank you everyone!!
    Current:

Quote Originally Posted by Taaay View Post
    Do you think it would be a good idea to put something between the peircing and my bra to just give it a little bit more security? Or just let it breathe?
    Thank you everyone!!
    I'd let em breathe as much as possible personally.

Yeah me to !
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 10g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast