Thread: Uploading pictures

Default Uploading pictures

I want to upload a pic of piercings I had done today but I don't have a computer atm.
    im using my phone and I can't do it through this way.

Any suggestions?

Get an image uploading app for your phone? I know imgur do one.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I can't seem to find one.

http://imgur.com/apps

I can't vouch for it though, or you can just use the site and then post the link here if that works.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    http://imgur.com/apps

I can't vouch for it though, or you can just use the site and then post the link here if that works.

I have iphone. Really want to upload pic of my Tragus n daith I had done today.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie87 View Post
    I have iphone. Really want to upload pic of my Tragus n daith I had done today.
    You can download that app from the Apple store.

Some of the reviews r not good.

plus ain't got wifi so will use a lot of my data to download.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie87 View Post
    Some of the reviews r not good.

plus ain't got wifi so will use a lot of my data to download.
    Ok, well I hope you find something.

Good luck!