Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would a Septum piercing look good on me?

Question Would a Septum piercing look good on me?

I don't have the daintiest of noses, but I've been quite interested in the septum piercing.(& I know some piercings are great on certain faces and bodies or atleast it's what I've been told. ) I just think they look so beautiful. The only piercings I currently have are tongue, belly button and nipples.
    If I do get the piercing what should I do or not do and helpful tips. Please and thank you
    (Hopefully you can see my face from my profile picture but if not, I'll post one)

your profile pic is tiny, hard to tell from that! I think septum piercings suit everyone, it's just a case of finding the right jewellery.
    0g lobes, 8g conch, rook, daith, double helix
    indecisive septum is indecisive

I think they suit everyone really!

The different shapes and sizes of septum piercings seem to be able to fit any type of nose!

I love septum piercings! Haven't seen anyone with one and thought "OMG they shouldn't have got that!" Go for it :-)

Yes!

Junior Member Surviving(s)ReklatS's Avatar

Septum piercings are awesome! And they seem to be easy to hide for work or school if you have the need to.
    You never know what life will throw at you...sometimes you hope you'll awake from the nightmare...
    Current
    Ears - double lobes (l/r) conch (l/r), 3x helix (l/r), rook (l/r)
    Body - standard belly bar
    Lip - Spider bites (r)
    Want
    septum, daith (l/r), tragus (l/r) lip (shark bites)

Who cares what others think, if you want it go for it!!
    Last edited by Mamared03; 07-18-2016 at 07:50 PM.

I can't see your pic but it would likely look great on you. The nice thing about septum piercings is that you don't have to show it all the time, just when you want to. I have a friend whose boss has no idea that she's got one because she just flips it up inside her nose when she's at work and then puts it back down when she's not. She has to do this because her job has a no-facial-piercings policy. Anyway, best of luck to you whatever you decide.

I like how septums look flipped upside down on large noses. The other way causes attention to it which you probably don't want to bring if you're self-conscious.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast