Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nipple piercing for a male

I have always wanted to see a girl with both, but most I know have just gotten one done. Two is twice the fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Cranberry_beret View Post
    I have always wanted to see a girl with both, but most I know have just gotten one done. Two is twice the fun!
    You're not looking hard enough lol ☺
    Piercings:
    Nose, navel, both nipples horizontally, Princess Diana, septum. Retired - tongue

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh

What would you guys say its the best thing abput having nipple piercings?
    Vertical or horizontal?

For me it's the look and the feel of them . Direction is a personal choice, I like horizontal but either is good

Mine are very small too and I got pierced at 14 gauge without any issue. Like others have said, go to a well-regarded piercer for an opinion though.

Wife found it enhanced her feeling. I didn't get much either way. As for vertical or horizontal we both have the iron cross on both nipples so we are matched. I wasn't able to at first but the male nipples really grows after being pierced. I manage to not show the piercing either with just an undershirt. Wife said getting hers was like getting her lobs done. Triangle was a MUCH different story.

It's down to preference, however if getting them pierced I'd recommend they're pierced far enough back to allow them to have heavier gauge jewellery fitted later on.
    Current piercings: Horizontal Nipples 2.4 mm, 4 mm, Tongue 10 mm, Navel rejected, o smiley/frenulum 1.6mm

Quote Originally Posted by rabbit16 View Post
    Wife found it enhanced her feeling. I didn't get much either way. As for vertical or horizontal we both have the iron cross on both nipples so we are matched. I wasn't able to at first but the male nipples really grows after being pierced. I manage to not show the piercing either with just an undershirt. Wife said getting hers was like getting her lobs done. Triangle was a MUCH different story.
    I love crosses, miss mine!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

We all like different things, over the coming months and year I'll get my present 2.4mm nipple stretched up to accommodate 5mm thick jewellery - I adore large gauge jewellery, I'd love the same for my navel to, however as both were only pierced in October this year I'll have to be patient
    Current piercings: Horizontal Nipples 2.4 mm, 4 mm, Tongue 10 mm, Navel rejected, o smiley/frenulum 1.6mm

Male nipple piercings are great! Well nipple piercings are great in general. I hope it went okay for you!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast