Thread: I had a dream....

Default I had a dream....

That I pulled my conch ring out. By ring, I mean titanium anatometal labret. Once I got up, I went to clean it straight away because it was hurting still from said *dream*
    From the front I could see it is bloody and crusty, there's also crust present in my hair behind. I go to touch the back and......well.....there is no back. Somehow the back has been pulled into my ear from swelling. OUCH.
    I attempted to shove it back through, but it's in such an awkward place that I can't see, I am most definitely causing even more trauma....so back to the piercer I go. I really really don't want a long post, because I had such an issue initially with it and my hair. All this rambling and here's what I want to know: has anyone successfully healed a conch with a hoop? I know they are not preferred, but I'm not really sure what to do. I am totally open for suggestions.

I wanted to add that before my very exciting sleep I had a no issues, healing well, 6 month old conch.
    Last edited by Boo; 12-18-2015 at 02:58 PM. Reason: merged posts

short answer: no. better off with a barbell. really long one.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

Siiiiiigh. That's what he talked me into. I'm gonna try my best. I've already knocked it a few times but even so it looks waaaayyyyyyyy better than it did yesterday. I got a new shiny mint green gem to placate my boredom with the old. This makes my second piercing emergency this month. I'm sure they are sick of seeing my face lol
    As a side note I grabbed a tiny shiny silver titanium Christmas star for my nostril while I was there! Yay for new bling.