Thread: Hey everyone! :)

Red face Hey everyone! :)

Hey !
    I'm originally from Norway, studying in Chicago now.
    I've had 2 piercings before, scrotum and nipple (had to take them out, with 4 months apart). And my next thing that's happening is I'm getting a tattoo in January back home at Leading Light in Bergen
    I also have a Helix piercing I got recently done !

Hi Sin95 and welcome to the forums
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thank you!

Hi Sin95!

I'm new here too! But I live in England even though I'm Polish, were both immigrants haha . It's so awesome that you're getting a tattoo... I still need to wait a year :(. But, my parents let me have a scaffold and it surprisingly did not hurt at all after I got it, guess I'm just lucky .

So cool that you study in Chicago, what do you study? Are you planning on getting more piercings and what tattoo will you get?

Sorry if it's too much to ask, but I'm really interested in both piercing and tatts .

I'm not an actual citizen though. I'm just here studying

I'm studying Media Studies with the hopes of going into movie/tv business. And I am , tongue and nipple piercing, and tattoo I only have the one planned as of yet
    Previous Piercings
    Scrotum, Left nipple, Helix left ear
    Current Piercings
    Earlobe Left and Right (x2), Helix Right ear, Right Nipple, Left Nipple, Hafada
    Future piercings
    Earlobe (2nd) left
    Possible tongue

Hey everyone! I'm stool getting the hang of this site

Still**