Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Over cleaning tongue piercing???

My tongue piercing comes out slightly at the side of the tongue web at the bottom too. And that doesn't really change anything once it is healed, one doesn't even notice it.

Aaaand about the white tongue, do you guys have some drops over there that cleand the tongue like a tongue scraper? In Germany, there are these drops with rifles on one side, one can run it on the tongue and it cleans the tongue.

Thanks! Well, some people already replied about the white tongue! I do brush my tongue but the white coat doesn't go away;; but it's normal

Alsoooo, today I was eating and I accidentally bit the piercing :'( and now the hole is even bigger; I can fit another bar in there.

I'm not sure if the swelling has gone down completely; I think it's still slightly swollen, even because it has been 6 days. I really wanted to downsize it already because it's bothering me so much that this hole keeps stretching and the bar is starting to press against the roof of my mouth, but there's still a lot of lymph coming out of it, and I have no idea why :I

http://puu.sh/logve/a1617aab14.jpg

Probably because it needs downsizing now.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

But whenever I wake up in the morning my tongue is really swollen :I and then it goes back to normal;; if I downsize it, won't it be really tight??

No because the long bar is irritating it and making it swell. It's been a week now, it really should been downsized.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Ohhh okay! I'm going there tomorrow and will let you know what happens thanks!

UPDATEEEE I went there today and I can't stretch how good it feels now LOL I almost don't feel the piercing in my mouth and I could eat a lot better than before!! I had a 22mm and she swapped for the 16mm my tongue is still slightly swollen so hopefully it will fit perfectly when it goes down!

http://puu.sh/lqdS6/572dc443c7.jpg

Edit: It has been some hours now since I downsized and I feel a slight pressure/weird sensation on my tongue. I'm not sure if it's because the jewelry might be a bit tight due to the swelling still being present or if it's because it's still "sore" from having it changed (when she removed the old jewelry and put in the new one, it kinda hurt when she was tightening the ball). Any idea? Should the barbell be showing? Cuz mine doesn't, you can only see the two balls! D:

http://puu.sh/lqAVI/c8da678b9d.jpg
    http://puu.sh/lqAWn/f909eb959f.jpg
    Last edited by sonatine; 11-19-2015 at 02:12 AM.

My tongue ring is 4 weeks in now and I have similar concerns. Thanks for your posts and advice.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123