Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Septum!

My septum was very low on the pain scale and I've had quite a few piercings. If you want one - do it
    2g lobes, 18g forward helix (L), 14g Conch (L), 16g Double helix (L) 14g Daith (R), and 18g right nostril. 16g Septum.
    2 hours of ink.
    Retired: Gunned 20g lobes many years ago, 16g Tragus, 18g third (L), 18g Forward helix (bottom of double)(L) 14g Philtrum x 2, 18g second (L).

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Might want to reconsider the piercer, the portfolio is shockingly bad and they use guns and on little kids as well.

Oooo Okay, I heard pretty good things about them down here. The pics they have online seem okay....But then again I don't really know what I'm looking at.

I'm a short train ride away from Electric Buddha in Ramsgate and I've already seen they're on your list of recommended piercers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sassi View Post
    My septum was very low on the pain scale and I've had quite a few piercings. If you want one - do it
    Yeah I think payday I'm just going to go for it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mole90 View Post
    Oooo Okay, I heard pretty good things about them down here. The pics they have online seem okay....But then again I don't really know what I'm looking at.

I'm a short train ride away from Electric Buddha in Ramsgate and I've already seen they're on your list of recommended piercers.

Yeah I think payday I'm just going to go for it!!
    Deffo go to Electric Buddha!!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Just looked at some of his online portfolio - looks like some really cool stuff. Definitely seems worth the cost in travel!

Cheers for the help! When I'll get it done I'll post pictures......Unless of course I end up letting it heal flipped up.

Hey.

I've had quite a few piercings and I'd say septum was one of the least painful. But it's so different for everyone.
    I barely felt it go in and it has been absolutely no trouble, it was as though it healed instantly because it never hurt, ached, stung or itched at all even if I bumped it.

I did go to a brilliant piercer though, that makes all the difference.
    ALL the difference.

I had it done today, and it was honestly one of my least painful piercings. However, this is the most post-piercing pain I have experienced (it's kinda like I've been punched in the face a few days ago), but it's is literally nothing at all.

I wouldn't worry about it, and just go for it! But make sure you go to someone who knows what they're doing

Mine didnt hurt to much, just a little blood and my eyes watered XD

Hey guys, completely new to the whole piercing scene so forgive me in advance x D

Looking to get a septum piercing, I talked to the piercer who did my lobes and asked him about flipping it up. He said not to just wait until I finish school (I can't have it done for school) so I thought that's fine but I also work part-time which doesn't allow piercings. Is it ok to pierce it and flip it up, and keep it up through the piercing process?

Massive thanks to you all!

Yeah that will be totally fine! The only thing you shouldn't do with it while it's healing is constantly flipping it up and down. Pick either up or down and stick with it throughout the whole healing time.
    Hey I'm Patrick. Or call me Chris, both are fine.
    Current piercings: ~ Septum 5 mm ~ Philtrum 7 mm ~ Snakebites 1,6 mm ~ Tongue 14g x 6, 2 mm x 2, 4 mm x 1
    ~ Snake eyes 14g x 2 ~ Smiley 16g ~ Frowny 16g ~ Industrial (1xL + 2xR) 14g ~ 8 mm conch punch ~ Helix R 14g

Tattoos: Really lost the count by now..
    Want:
    Tattoos; Two half sleeves and a huge back piece and chest piece.
    Piercings; Left industrial. Eyebrow

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    Yeah that will be totally fine! The only thing you shouldn't do with it while it's healing is constantly flipping it up and down. Pick either up or down and stick with it throughout the whole healing time.

Ahh ok that's brilliant, is there a particular shape of jewellery I should get, as would the curvature affect the shape it heals into?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast