Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Conch punch (aka the most nervous I've ever been)

Default Conch punch (aka the most nervous I've ever been)

So today was the day I decided to get my conch punched
    2 weeks ago today I ordered 2 beautiful colour front 3mm single flare plugs from glasswear studios and they arrived on Tuesday and were in the autoclave on the same day they where ready to go in my ears but Wednesday I had a hair appointment so I decided Friday was the day (hex closes on Thursday)
    so i picked the ridiculously pretty indigo sparkle plug and left the translucent blue for when it's healed
    So pretty much all day I've been panicking about it and at the end of the day I was sat in the piercing chair being marked up I was happy with the placement (not happy with the size as I wanted a 6mm punch but with the size of my ear at the back is simply not big enough) I was then semi reclined on the chair and told to let Connor (the amazing piercer and one od the only people i'd trust to do this) know when I was ready. It took me a while to be ready and then I was
    The punch going through was a VERY intense pain and i screamed and swore quite loudly (glad the shop was locked up so no customers came in haha) the blood trickled down the back of my ear straight away as soon as the punch was out and the blood was stopped the jewellery went in and that bit was painless I was cleaned up and done
    Leaving the shop was bad because it was cold as balls and that made it very achey in the taxi home it started to bleed again but I cleaned it up and now there is no pain at all not even an ache I'm so happy with it. It looks soo amazing! I'll upload pictures tomorrow
    Last edited by RoyalBlood; 10-23-2015 at 11:03 PM.
    Current piercings: 2x 2 anti eyebrow md, 2x 3rd third eye (vertical forehead) md, 2x chest md, cheeks, vertical medusa, central labret, navel, conch, 4x lobes firsts at 26mm 2x helix, nostril, wrist surface,.smiley, 2x nippes, 4mm septum and 3mm conch punch

Other body mods: 1.6mm nostril, other conch punch 3mm , other wrist surface, 2x nape md, 1x chest md, labret to 8mm and septum to 5mm

So its day 1 I'm going to try and update this everyday I've had literally no pain at all not even an ache. Had some mild bleeding this morning but it was so satisfying to clean it all off and it felt so nice. Bled minimally at some point today but gave it a quick clean off and it was absolutely fine honestly this morning i was.convinced it had fallen out in my sleep cause i was expecting it to be so much worse than nothing. So happy and i hope it continues to be such a breeze.
    Current piercings: 2x 2 anti eyebrow md, 2x 3rd third eye (vertical forehead) md, 2x chest md, cheeks, vertical medusa, central labret, navel, conch, 4x lobes firsts at 26mm 2x helix, nostril, wrist surface,.smiley, 2x nippes, 4mm septum and 3mm conch punch

Other body mods: 1.6mm nostril, other conch punch 3mm , other wrist surface, 2x nape md, 1x chest md, labret to 8mm and septum to 5mm

Struggling to upload a photo on this piece of poo phone so i'll try again tomorrow on a laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlood View Post
    Struggling to upload a photo on this piece of poo phone so i'll try again tomorrow on a laptop.
    I'm looking forward to seeing the pics! Glad to hear the pain subsided nice and quickly.

http://m.imgur.com/a/ZZNvP phone still sucks poo so i cant upload properly but I'm super happy I have a pic of the back my ear too but i'll upload that tommorrow .also sadly you can't tell just how stunning this.piece is! It's so sparkly in real life
    Last edited by RoyalBlood; 10-25-2015 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by brixtonbruxelles View Post
    I'm looking forward to seeing the pics! Glad to hear the pain subsided nice and quickly.
    Thank you I cant believe how quickly the pain went and how painless it's been since

So cute!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

It looks great and I'm glad things are going well. My conch punch was the second most painful experience in my life.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Quote Originally Posted by ThatPsycho View Post
    It looks great and I'm glad things are going well. My conch punch was the second most painful experience in my life.
    Ouchie haha im glad i didnt know that before you've quite the reputation in the shop as being one though cookie how did you find the healing on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    So cute!!
    Thank you very muchly lovely lady

So day 2 and once again no pain and very little swelling got the bf to clean the back and he said all looking good! Accidentally went for a nap on it and again it was fine and actually could wear a nice hat to keep my ears.all toasty!.it feels better than my 3 month old helix (which i retired 2 days before my.punch)

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlood View Post
    Ouchie haha im glad i didnt know that before you've quite the reputation in the shop as being one though cookie how did you find the healing on it?
    Hehe. My healing was fine, but it took quite a while for my punch to stop hurting. Pretty sure it's healed now, though.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast