Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    On one hand I want to order as much as possible just now but also I don't want to ship things straight to people in November!!
    Ah it's easy for me I just buy stuff for Tom, few things for family and a gift for you and I'm done lol
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

I'm really excited to have kids one day, I love how magical they can make holidays! I'd hoped to have a big family Christmas this year but nicks mum doesn't want to come up because she feels like she can't leave her mum at Christmas which is totally understandable if a bit disappointing. I'd hoped we'd be able to spend it with both sets of parents especially since it's my mums first Christmas without either of her parents but I'm so conscious of not wanting to get caught in one year with Nicks one year with mines because the chances of me getting enough time off to actually travel all the way to nicks is super unlikely.
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

I really need to get my act together when it comes to present shopping. I've got about 4 things so far, so not even half way done! It's all going to have to come out of my next wage that I get on Friday too :/
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    I really need to get my act together when it comes to present shopping. I've got about 4 things so far, so not even half way done! It's all going to have to come out of my next wage that I get on Friday too :/
    I haven't even thought about presents yet......I'm the worst person in the world at gift buying.

My mum insists I'll enjoy Christmas again when I have children of my own, but I'm not convinced. It's just a sad time of year.
    Current: lobe x8, helix x5, tragus x2, rook, lower lip, tongue, horizontal eyebrow, navel x4, VCH, right nipple, left nostril
    Retired: lobe x2, nipple x5.
    Want: second nipple and whatever else takes my fancy!

Quote Originally Posted by Woooooody View Post
    My mum insists I'll enjoy Christmas again when I have children of my own, but I'm not convinced. It's just a sad time of year.
    It's kinda nice when they're very little but you can still feel sad, I know I do.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    It's kinda nice when they're very little but you can still feel sad, I know I do.
    Yeah, I think I always will. I don't mind people who love Christmas, I used to be one of those people! But people who call your crazy or something if you say you don't like it annoy me. My Dad went into hospital just before Christmas, he was there about a month and he never came home. Even after 8 years it's still hard to think about much over that time.
    Current: lobe x8, helix x5, tragus x2, rook, lower lip, tongue, horizontal eyebrow, navel x4, VCH, right nipple, left nostril
    Retired: lobe x2, nipple x5.
    Want: second nipple and whatever else takes my fancy!

Quote Originally Posted by Woooooody View Post
    Yeah, I think I always will. I don't mind people who love Christmas, I used to be one of those people! But people who call your crazy or something if you say you don't like it annoy me. My Dad went into hospital just before Christmas, he was there about a month and he never came home. Even after 8 years it's still hard to think about much over that time.
    Totally agree with you, people who love Christmas make me smile a little but I am a bit sad I can't get as happy about it. My dad passed away not long before Christmas in 2008 and my family have just never been the same since. I dunno, it's like every year is a reminder how different it is now if that makes sense?

I know the feeling about Christmas being sad. It's my first Christmas without my Nan this year.
    Hello, I'm Meg

Current:
    2 x lobe (R&L) / daith (L) / septum / helix (L) /

Retired
    daith (R) / rook (R) / 2 x helix (L) / outer conch (R)

"laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" - walt disney

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMegxo View Post
    I know the feeling about Christmas being sad. It's my first Christmas without my Nan this year.
    I'm sorry to hear that Meg xx

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast