Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask the Community +18 QUESTIONS ONLY

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Ask the Community +18 QUESTIONS ONLY

Please feel free to ask questions about genital piercings and extreme mods here.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I'm going to get a PA soon and I'm wondering about the kind of jewelry I should ask for. I've heard circular barbells are pretty common for a new PA because they don't add a lot of weight, but I also worry about snagging it on something. What about a curved barbell? I enjoy the look of a curved barbell and I feel like there would be less risk in catching it on something. Thanks!

My PA is my favorite piercing...next to my left nipple. a toss up i guess. PA is the easiest and fastest healing piercing i have ever had. i used a captive bead for a long time. found it was easy to clean and didn't get caught on anything. Now i use a full variety of jewelry including banana bars, circular bar bells straight barbells etc. I keep it at 4 gauge, started at 10 gauge and stretched it over several years. got to 0 gauge once...it tore and took a long time to get it back to 4 gauge. Go fr it, you"ll love it!

Hi Guys,
    I am new to this site.
    I am wanting to get VCH & HCH piercings. My question is....can I get them both pierced at the same time or should I have 1 pierced & then go back after healing & get the other 1?
    If anyone has any honest experiences that they would like to share with me, I would be truly grateful. I have to travel for 3 hours to get them done so I really do have to make sure my homework is done before I go. And yes I have done the cotton bud test so I know I am anatomically correct.
    I am also looking at getting a SCOOP piercing at the same time.
    Any info would be very helpful indeed guys.
    Thank you so much in advance.

Ok kool thank you for your input. Much appreciated. I was more thinking of the pain factor in getting both pierced at the same time too, if you can help me with that.
    Ok so the SCOOP piercing is out so what is the next best option. I don't really like the look of the standard tongue piercing. What about SNAKE EYES?

I'm a newbie and would like to do a PA also, but I have at least one, perhaps dumb, question....If I do the PA, am I going to spray urine all over?

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Ttshaw View Post
    Please help! I received my first piercing ever 3 days ago, pa. They did it at a 14 gauge which is too small and it keeps sliding inside my urethra. It doesn't hurt except when I slide it back into place /touch the bottom part of my jewelry to slide it back up. I want to stretch it asap when it heals to avoid this. But how can I help it heal and prevent any damage! Very scared newbie to this!!!
    You won't be able to stretch it for a while yet, looking like the end of the year or so. Maybe take it out and get it repierced at a larger gauge or go see your piercer and discuss some other jewellery options?

Quote Originally Posted by peterupnorth View Post
    I'm a newbie and would like to do a PA also, but I have at least one, perhaps dumb, question....If I do the PA, am I going to spray urine all over?

Pete
    Some find the stream is disrupted, some sit down, some find a way to twist the end a little to focus the stream into the loo, so it may happen a little, it may not.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    You won't be able to stretch it for a while yet, looking like the end of the year or so. Maybe take it out and get it repierced at a larger gauge or go see your piercer and discuss some other jewellery options?

Also, he said to possibly put a bandaid on the lower end while I'm working / sleeping to help secure it. Is that good advice?! Thanks for quit reply

Some find the stream is disrupted, some sit down, some find a way to twist the end a little to focus the stream into the loo, so it may happen a little, it may not.
    Will, I be okay to let it fully heal as is? Just keep sliding it back? I just don't want anyou unexpected damage from it constantly sliding back inside. Like I said, it's really not painful until I'm moving it back into place. If I do that in a warm shower I barely notice it though. My piercer said he could put a 12 guage in about 2 months into the piercing
    Last edited by Ttshaw; 02-24-2016 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Left out question!

So I've been thinking of getting an apadravya piercing, but I noticed the heal time can be as long as 4 months+
    Why couldn't you get a PA and a reverse PA done, both of which says the healing time is about 6 weeks, and just put a bar through them after they've healed?
    Last edited by Nrcf; 07-06-2016 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Syntax

Hi im looking for a PA to be done in the Newcastle or Durham area. Any recommendations for piercing shops

Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast