Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Ask the Community +18 QUESTIONS ONLY

Ok that's great thank you for the advice ��

Hello,

I want to know if there can be a piercing which encircles the vas deferans in the scrotum and is like a ring . maybe 2 rings one for each testicle and how tight it can be and if there is a way to wear it all the time. my wife wants it..for me..

Hello, it is going to be a long post, seeking advice from senior members of the forum and experienced ones having male genital piercings. During my previous posts a few months ago, I remember Hazel and another member had responded all my queries, for which I remain thankful. Grateful if a few of you could help me again with your expertise.

I have two frenum piercings - both underside of and close to my shaft's head, with the one being more than three-month-old and the second more than two-month-old, and I am now tempted to build a sort of ladder and have at least two more frenums and one Lorum or just three more Frenum, making it a total five piercings underside of my shaft. My questions and a few points I would like to discuss are:

1. Do you think it sounds like a crazy and abnormal idea to have a ladder? Or it's common for people with one or two frenums to aspire to have a ladder?
    2. I take great care of my current frenums, and am sure I will treat the additional ones well too, but does having a ladder pose any health risk in the long-term (in the coming years)?
    3. For the two/three new frenums I want, what should be the placing area on the shaft? In the middle or further downwards closer to the end of the shaft?
    4. Does having a ladder (four-five frenums) hinder the couple from having normal sexual intercourse? With my two frenums, I didn't face any issue, and my gf also didn't have any objection, but I use to get scared when she takes it in her mouth, fearing her teeth might get entangled with my piercings. Will a ladder cause problems while oral sex or normal vaginal penetration?
    5. My last question is about changing piercings. Once my piercings are entirely healed, can I change them on my own and wear new ones? Or I will need to visit a piercing shop if I want to change? I have seen on YouTube some instructional videos in which they instruct how to change them at home; changing BCR seems like not a big task, but not I am not sure whether one can change even barbells easily without going to a piercer.

1. Not crazy nor abnormal.
    2. No.
    3. A piercer will be able to advise you based on your specific anatomy.
    4. For most people no, no issue at all. Partners will be aware of how to navigate the piercings during oral and most find it ok during intercourse, however, no one can guess if your partner will like it or not.
    5. You can change your own no problem but you may find it easier to have someone do it for you. I've changed my boyfriends ladder when he stretched them using an insertion pin.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thanks, Hazel. Another questions:Will having a ladder (four-five frenums at least) make it difficult to wear a condom? Maybe until they are entirely healed, wearing a condom will entail some pain while rolling the condom on the shaft?

Quote Originally Posted by Roverr View Post
    Thanks, Hazel. Another questions:Will having a ladder (four-five frenums at least) make it difficult to wear a condom? Maybe until they are entirely healed, wearing a condom will entail some pain while rolling the condom on the shaft?
    Can't comment on that one hun as we don't use them. If anything hurts then listen to your body and leave it for a week or so.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Yeah. Makes sense. Thanks, Hazel.

You're welcome!

So I've been thinking of getting an apadravya piercing, but I noticed the heal time can be as long as 4 months+
    Why couldn't you get a PA and a reverse PA done, both of which says the healing time is about 6 weeks, and just put a bar through them after they've healed?
    Last edited by Nrcf; 07-06-2016 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Syntax

Where is best to go for vch in Oxfordshire area?