Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Ask the Community +18 QUESTIONS ONLY

Quote Originally Posted by Ttshaw View Post
    Please help! I received my first piercing ever 3 days ago, pa. They did it at a 14 gauge which is too small and it keeps sliding inside my urethra. It doesn't hurt except when I slide it back into place /touch the bottom part of my jewelry to slide it back up. I want to stretch it asap when it heals to avoid this. But how can I help it heal and prevent any damage! Very scared newbie to this!!!
    You won't be able to stretch it for a while yet, looking like the end of the year or so. Maybe take it out and get it repierced at a larger gauge or go see your piercer and discuss some other jewellery options?

Quote Originally Posted by peterupnorth View Post
    I'm a newbie and would like to do a PA also, but I have at least one, perhaps dumb, question....If I do the PA, am I going to spray urine all over?

Pete
    Some find the stream is disrupted, some sit down, some find a way to twist the end a little to focus the stream into the loo, so it may happen a little, it may not.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    You won't be able to stretch it for a while yet, looking like the end of the year or so. Maybe take it out and get it repierced at a larger gauge or go see your piercer and discuss some other jewellery options?

Also, he said to possibly put a bandaid on the lower end while I'm working / sleeping to help secure it. Is that good advice?! Thanks for quit reply

Some find the stream is disrupted, some sit down, some find a way to twist the end a little to focus the stream into the loo, so it may happen a little, it may not.
    Will, I be okay to let it fully heal as is? Just keep sliding it back? I just don't want anyou unexpected damage from it constantly sliding back inside. Like I said, it's really not painful until I'm moving it back into place. If I do that in a warm shower I barely notice it though. My piercer said he could put a 12 guage in about 2 months into the piercing
    Last edited by Ttshaw; 02-24-2016 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Left out question!

Quote Originally Posted by Ttshaw View Post
    Will, I be okay to let it fully heal as is? Just keep sliding it back? I just don't want anyou unexpected damage from it constantly sliding back inside. Like I said, it's really not painful until I'm moving it back into place. If I do that in a warm shower I barely notice it though. My piercer said he could put a 12 guage in about 2 months into the piercing
    2 months?!! Way too soon, you'll rip it open doing that. Go see a better piercer and get them to check it in person.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thanks, will definitely have a second look

Hey!

Im new to this forum but it seems very nice as much as i have read everywhere. I have PA piercing already for 2 years size 5mm. Thing is i removed it for about half year and now i have put i back in, i had to stretch it a bit but i got it in. After that i left my foreskin up for 4 days so it would get air to heal faster but apperently my foreskin got swollen a bit and i put it back on. Now swelling is gone but some clear liquid without smell it coming out from bottom part of my PA. Can anyone help or give me some advice or so?

Quote Originally Posted by McMace View Post
    Hey!

Im new to this forum but it seems very nice as much as i have read everywhere. I have PA piercing already for 2 years size 5mm. Thing is i removed it for about half year and now i have put i back in, i had to stretch it a bit but i got it in. After that i left my foreskin up for 4 days so it would get air to heal faster but apperently my foreskin got swollen a bit and i put it back on. Now swelling is gone but some clear liquid without smell it coming out from bottom part of my PA. Can anyone help or give me some advice or so?
    Go get assessed in person, could be fine but I'd prefer you see a professional.

Hello,

I am a new member of the community, though I have been reading the forum over the past few weeks and think it's a very credible place where I can get my questions and concerns resolved, since many of you are very experienced into the piercing world.

I am uncircumcised male (31) and got my first frenum (curved barbell, 14 gauge), right under my glan, exactly one month ago. It's been healing very well and I find the feeling to have a frenum so much that I am extremely keen to have another frenum right below my first one.

Q 1) Do you think it's a good idea? Or having a double frenum under my glan will pinch my skin and be uncomfortable (for me and my girl) during sex?

Q 2) If you suggest I go ahead with another frenum, can I have another curved barbell? Or it will be uncomfortable and is not advisable?

I went to my piercer a few days ago (in Leicester Square, London), she said that she would pierce me another frenum only after a few months when my first frenum is entirely healed. But I talked to an independent piercer and he said that I can go ahead with another frenum even now and don't need to wait for a couple of months.

Q 3) What's your suggestion? My first frenum was done on 4 February and is healing quite well. Can I get another frenum now?

Q 4) If you suggest I can go ahead with another frenum now, where should I get pierced in London? I got pierced last month at a reputed place but I cannot go there, since they refused me last week and I find them not welcoming to non-white boys. If possible, please suggest me a good piercer in London. I have been literally tired of emailing and calling several piercing offices and most of them said they don't pierce.

Q 5) If I don't find any good piercing office, can I get pierced by the independent piercer I talked earlier? He is charging significantly less than 80 I paid for my frenum and claims that he has successfully pierced numerous guys.

Sorry for my long message. I look forward to hearing your suggestion. Thanks in advance.

Am I out of touch with prices but 80 sounds a bit expensive to me, I paid 40 for my RPA last April including the BCR. But to your main question I would have to say let the 1st one heal for a while longer, don't rush into it although I know its tempting !
    Last edited by Mr Mouse; 03-04-2016 at 05:46 PM.
    Current : Left ear lobe 18g gold ring 10mm ID,
    Both nipples 10g 12mm ID BCR ,
    Reverse Prince Albert 2g 25mm curved SS Barbell with 11mm balls.
    Septum at 10g Horseshoe !

Retired : Pubic piercing 10g 12mm ID, due to starting Ball Stretching Adventure !

Tattoo's, Upper & lower arms. Upper legs & both shoulders, long forgotten how many hours !

Ball Stretching Weights, 38 x 30 521g & 40 x 15 234g making a total of 755g at present. More to be added !

Quote Originally Posted by Roverr View Post
    Hello,

I am a new member of the community, though I have been reading the forum over the past few weeks and think it's a very credible place where I can get my questions and concerns resolved, since many of you are very experienced into the piercing world.

I am uncircumcised male (31) and got my first frenum (curved barbell, 14 gauge), right under my glan, exactly one month ago. It's been healing very well and I find the feeling to have a frenum so much that I am extremely keen to have another frenum right below my first one.
    1 - No one can know how it will feel for you and your gf.
    2 - This is anatomy dependent and will be decided by your piercer.
    3 - If you trust your piercer then wait. Consider that they have told you to wait for a reason rather than just taking your money and leaving you with problems.
    4 - Click on the recommended piercers list in my signature.
    5 - I'm not sure who he is so that's totally impossible to answer. 80 in London isn't unheard of.

Thank you, Mr Mouse and Hazel, for your valuable suggestion. I think it's worth waiting for the first frenum to entirely heal before I get the another, as per yours and my piercer's suggestion. Once it heals, I think I can go with another curved barbell and see how it goes. Also, thanks Hazel for the link on UK piercers.

While I am now waiting for my frenum to heal, do you suggest I go with any other genital piercing? I really want it, but my gf has warned me against getting my gland pierced. So any idea on what other surface piercing similar to frenum I may have now? I fancy a lorum and foreskin piercing. But I have little knowledge whether a foreskin piercing will be a hindrance to normal sexual activity or whether it will have a high chance of migration or rejection.

I thank and welcome your suggestion again.