Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Ask the Community +18 QUESTIONS ONLY

Hi Guys,
    I am new to this site.
    I am wanting to get VCH & HCH piercings. My question is....can I get them both pierced at the same time or should I have 1 pierced & then go back after healing & get the other 1?
    If anyone has any honest experiences that they would like to share with me, I would be truly grateful. I have to travel for 3 hours to get them done so I really do have to make sure my homework is done before I go. And yes I have done the cotton bud test so I know I am anatomically correct.
    I am also looking at getting a SCOOP piercing at the same time.
    Any info would be very helpful indeed guys.
    Thank you so much in advance.

As long as you're anatomically suited to both I don't see a reason not to have both at the same time. Both are easy healers usually as well.

Scoop is that the tongue surface piercing? If so then please don't get it, it's potentially dangerous and no decent piercer will offer to do it.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Ok kool thank you for your input. Much appreciated. I was more thinking of the pain factor in getting both pierced at the same time too, if you can help me with that.
    Ok so the SCOOP piercing is out so what is the next best option. I don't really like the look of the standard tongue piercing. What about SNAKE EYES?

I'm pretty sure scoop and snake eyes are the same thing (don't quote me on that though, I'm still half asleep!).

What about venoms or tongue web (anatomy depending)?
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

A scoop is a surface tongue piercing, "snake eyes" is a horizontal piercing through the tip of the tongue that will just smash the teeth to pieces. Again it's not wise. As above, what about a double tongue piercing ("venoms")?

As for the pain of the VCH and HCH both are a sharp pinch/sting and done like most piercings.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I was thinking of getting the elf ears body mod. I'm from NYC, but does anyone know a general price it might be?

Quote Originally Posted by TheJellyfiish View Post
    I was thinking of getting the elf ears body mod. I'm from NYC, but does anyone know a general price it might be?
    Ear pointing will vary wildly depending on the modification artist. I've heard of anything between $600 to $1300 or more. Make sure you research the artist extremely carefully.

I have to agree with hazel on the tongue piercing point. A scoop is a very bad idea since the rejection rate of that is very high. So changes are that you will end up with a line of scar tissue on your tongue. The snake eyes piercing... Yeah thats also not a great idea. Like already said you can really smash your teeth with that one. I do not recommend someone to get that piercing and if you do then it is your own responsibility. I know this may sound strange and/or hypocritical from me, seeing as I have the snake eyes piercing. Dont ask me why I still have it. I cant give any viable reason as to why I havent taken it out. The only reason I have is that I have gotten very attached to it. But nonetheless it was pure hell while healing. With my normal tongue piercings I didnt had any problems. I could eat normally the very first day after getting those. No problems whatsoever. The sanke eyes piercing.. Eating was hard for the first two weeks. In the first 5 days I went through 6 balls! Just because the kept coming loose and then I would swallow them without knowing. Most of the time it happened while sleeping. One morning the bar actually was coming out of my tongue and by the time I woke up my tongue had already started to heal up. I didnt notice that until I tried to push the bar back in. And so I pushed the plastic bar through my closed tongue. Worst feeling ever.
    I got it pierced in the first place because I thought they looked great and wanted one. I didnt do any research on it whatsoever. Just went and got it pierced. If I did some research beforehand then I probably wouldnt have gotten it at all. Im very glad that I havent had any problems with my teeth or gums yet. But as soon as it gives me a reason to remove it.. Its gone.
    So really think it through if you want it.
    Hey I'm Patrick. Or call me Chris, both are fine.
    Current piercings: ~ Septum 5 mm ~ Philtrum 7 mm ~ Snakebites 1,6 mm ~ Tongue 14g x 6, 2 mm x 2, 4 mm x 1
    ~ Snake eyes 14g x 2 ~ Smiley 16g ~ Frowny 16g ~ Industrial (1xL + 2xR) 14g ~ 8 mm conch punch ~ Helix R 14g

Tattoos: Really lost the count by now..
    Want:
    Tattoos; Two half sleeves and a huge back piece and chest piece.
    Piercings; Left industrial. Eyebrow

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgo View Post
    I should've searched before I posted cause I found loads of good stories about Quentin! Thank you anyway. Just need to save up some money, thinking summer next year.
    There's also Julie at Cold Steel in Camden, London, who's highly recommended for female genital piercings. Of course it's all who you feel you'd be more comfortable with doing it.
    Current Piercings:
    Right Ear: 00g lobe (9mm), 14g daith
    Left Ear: 00g (9mm) lobe, 14g conch
    Other: 18g right nostril, 14g/12g septum, 12g horizontal nipples

Retired:
    R.I.P: navel

Hi
    Sincerely, thanks guys for your input. It meant a lot to me. I decided to go for the traditional tongue piercing but as a traffic light. I had no choice as the piercer said she had never seen so many blood vessels running throughout a tongue.
    I had the piercing done on Saturday just gone & I love it. I will be going back in the new year to get my VCH piercing. Can't wait.
    Once again, thanks for your input. Much appreciated.