Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask the Community +18 QUESTIONS ONLY

About peeing....you will find it easiest to sit, especially when the ring gets bigger. If standing, turn your penis upside down and it will work a lot better...you will keep your feet dry that way. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Don Bizzi View Post
    About peeing....you will find it easiest to sit, especially when the ring gets bigger. If standing, turn your penis upside down and it will work a lot better...you will keep your feet dry that way. LOL
    Definitely easier to go sitting down, at least for now. I've also found that a strong stream means I'm less likely to have problems with direction and aim. Once I lose some of that pressure, things get unpredictable.

I'm on day 5 of having the PA and I've noticed some dryness around the entrance to my urethra where the ring exits. I'm thinking this might be the result of using body wash in the shower. I've been careful not to apply soap directly to the area, but soap finds its way there as I rinse off. Any recommendations for how to avoid this? I've read that people will put emu oil around the piercing hole and I'm wondering if it's safe to use emu oil around the urethra. What about jojoba oil? Thanks!

I am using Avene cold cream soap when under the shower and I have no problem with my genital piercings (I have apadravya and frenum on my head) but the experts will tell more on this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by br34kb34t View Post
    I'm on day 5 of having the PA and I've noticed some dryness around the entrance to my urethra where the ring exits. I'm thinking this might be the result of using body wash in the shower. I've been careful not to apply soap directly to the area, but soap finds its way there as I rinse off. Any recommendations for how to avoid this? I've read that people will put emu oil around the piercing hole and I'm wondering if it's safe to use emu oil around the urethra. What about jojoba oil? Thanks!
    Emu oil is fine, you can eat it if you wanted!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Emu oil is fine, you can eat it if you wanted!
    Thanks, Hazel! It cleared up on its own after I stopped using the soap I was using. Just passed the 1 week mark!

Can anyone tell me how long it took before crusties stopped forming on their PA? Thanks!

Hey guys n girls, I've been trying to convice my gf about me getting a PA for a while and as my last ditch effort my plan was to get it done and if she really really hates it take out whilst it could heal back up.

Now the question is how long can the PA percing be in and then removed for it to fully heal. Also if it where to be taken out sooner then later would it reduce chances of scaring. Cheers!

So, my tattoo artist was recently trained by a scarification artist, but she hasn't actually done a piece on a person yet. I'd love some scarification, and she's a talented tattoo artist, but where I would be her first subject I'm hesitant. Is it a totally bad idea? She has practiced on dead rats (she breeds snakes, so she has these on hand). I mean, someone has to be her first canvas, but how idiotic would it be to volunteer?
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

Quote Originally Posted by Thehorror View Post
    So, my tattoo artist was recently trained by a scarification artist, but she hasn't actually done a piece on a person yet. I'd love some scarification, and she's a talented tattoo artist, but where I would be her first subject I'm hesitant. Is it a totally bad idea? She has practiced on dead rats (she breeds snakes, so she has these on hand). I mean, someone has to be her first canvas, but how idiotic would it be to volunteer?
    As long as you trust her I don't see the problem, just be prepared for it not being too great. And dead rats? Wow lol!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast