Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Ask the Community +18 QUESTIONS ONLY

Hey all. Trying to get the general feeling from a woman's point of view on a man having a split tongue. Anyone have any feelings if it's a turn on or off etc and any experiences would be good ��
    Current: ampallang, apadravia, nipples, Prince Albert, genital piercing ladder, beading, nfc chip, many tattoos including blacked out nipples and a genital tattoo, tongue split and magnetic implant.

I don't see it as either really. Doesn't really change anything in terms of experiences much either. It feels a bit different when kissing of course. I'm just happy my bf got it as it's something that makes him happy
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thanks
    Current: ampallang, apadravia, nipples, Prince Albert, genital piercing ladder, beading, nfc chip, many tattoos including blacked out nipples and a genital tattoo, tongue split and magnetic implant.

Hello guys!
    Has anyone know a place in London where they do a genital beading?
    I've asked in many piercing salons and did a research online but no success.
    I have heard a good feebacks on it from my friends wife. But he did this in jail. And I wouldn't chose the same procedure...
    So if anyone knows someone let me know.
    Thnak you.
    Sorry if its been mentioned somewhere in forum and I didn't see it. But in section about it in my opinion I've only found a meaningless discussion.

Hi im looking for a PA to be done in the Newcastle or Durham area. Any recommendations for piercing shops

Quote Originally Posted by NEWCASTLEBIKER View Post
    Hi im looking for a PA to be done in the Newcastle or Durham area. Any recommendations for piercing shops
    There is already 2 UKAPP registered piercers in Newcastle: http://www.ukapp.org.uk/listings/mem...es/#undefined3

Start there
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Question Ampallamg & Urination

Hey everybody. I just want to start by saying how grateful I am for this community. I wish I had known about it in 2004 when I got my PA done. Oh well.

Any way, I was wondering if anyone with personal experience or first-hand observation could tell me whether the ampallang has the same issue with urination that the PA does. I had a PA for 5 years and stretched it up to 0 Ga but retired it in 2012, which required surgery at a urologist to sew up the ďfistulaĒ. Iím happy with the result but really miss the jewelry. The Foley catheter definitely hurt more over that week of recovery than the piercing, Iíll tell you that! I really didnít like the issue of urine leaking from the PA hole, but I loved the blue curved barbell I had in there.

I would like to get pierced again and was seriously considering an ampallang because I figure it wouldnít effect the flow of urine like a PA does. I was planning to do it farther back on the glans and through the urethra. Although I spent quite a bit of time scouring the various posts on this site and greatly appreciate the amazing resource that it is, I couldnít seem to find anything specifically about ampallangs and how they impact urine flow; apadravya and PA, I could, but not ampallang. Can anyone help me with this, please? Maybe Iím posting in the wrong place. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you!!

Hi Travieso,
    I don't have an ampy personally. I have known guys with them though.
    One did have problems with urine leaking out of one side whilst peeing. Another had no probs whatsoever. Neither had any problems with the flow other than their PA jewellery. Anatomy plays a big part as with any piercing.
    Have you considered not going through the urethra by making the placement higher and back towards the corona? No pee problems and still darn cool!
    If you decide to go for it then I think it will be much longer healing time than the PA. Obviously you would be best to go and speak to an excellent piercer who has experience and can discuss options and answer queries you have whilst they assess the suitability of your anatomy.

Please post a new thread and keep us posted about your progress if you proceed. It would be great for you to share your experience with us
    Rgdz
    Rich

Piercings:
    Left Ear: 0g (8mm) & 2g (6mm) tunnels in lobe
    Right Ear: 10g (2.4mm) BCR in helix cartilage
    Left Nipple: 6g (4mm) Chunk BCR horizontal
    Right Nipple: 10g (2.4mm) barbell vertical
    Navel: 10g (2.4mm) BCR
    PA: 2g (6mm) BCR
    Lorum: 8g (3.2mm) BCR
    Hafada: 2x 8g (3.2mm) BCR

Tattoos:
    Left Arm: Tiki Island and Marine Life Sleeve
    Right Arm: Cosmic Space Sleeve
    Right Lower Leg: Aztec inspired 'Quetzalcoatl' Feathered Serpent

The best way to look at this Travieso is that it might happen. If that's a deal breaker then don't go for it. As above, placement is going to be a factor and only a piercer can advise you on that.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112