Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Ask the Community +18 QUESTIONS ONLY

Nice. Thanks. Since I am an amateur, I plan to visit my piercer tomorrow to get it stretched. Thanks, Hazel.

Hi Hazel and other experienced members. I have got another concern to discuss and seek your opinion. This time it's about PA - something that I never thought I would crave to have.

1. I am uncircumcised and have read that even those who are uncircumcised can get PA, since it's just a matter of placement that experienced piercers are well aware of. But since I have a frenum piercing already and I love it enough not to remove, am I still eligible to get a PA?
    2. Will having a PA will decrease any chance for my future wife to conceive a child? Sorry, maybe a silly question, but I am unmarried and very much willing to have a child and that's why a little concerned.
    3. I have read that RPA bleeds for a number of days after the piercing. Is it the same case for normal PA as well?
    4. Will I be able to take a long-haul flight (8-9 hours) two-three days after my piercing? Or it will still be painful and bleed?

As always, thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Roverr View Post
    Hi Hazel and other experienced members. I have got another concern to discuss and seek your opinion. This time it's about PA - something that I never thought I would crave to have.

1. I am uncircumcised and have read that even those who are uncircumcised can get PA, since it's just a matter of placement that experienced piercers are well aware of. But since I have a frenum piercing already and I love it enough not to remove, am I still eligible to get a PA?
    2. Will having a PA will decrease any chance for my future wife to conceive a child? Sorry, maybe a silly question, but I am unmarried and very much willing to have a child and that's why a little concerned.
    3. I have read that RPA bleeds for a number of days after the piercing. Is it the same case for normal PA as well?
    4. Will I be able to take a long-haul flight (8-9 hours) two-three days after my piercing? Or it will still be painful and bleed?

As always, thanks in advance.
    1). your piercer should be able to work around your frenum
    2). no effect whatsoever, the PA doesn't stop ejaculation
    3). a normal PA tends to bleed less as it goes through thinner tissue as compared to the RPA
    4). you should be fine to travel, might be a little soreness but nothing unbearable.

I feel relieved. Thanks a lot for the help. A PA on the way soon. I am very nervous and excited too.

I had a PA fitted 2 months ago (titanium 28mm diameter ring & ball), pierced skilfully - the wound healed ok but recently has become slightly sore briefly until I adjust the position, sometimes stinging when peeing, but no sign of discharge/infection.

I tried to have sex for the 1st time yesterday - simply too painful - felt as though the head was being torn.

The ring fits through the urethra and exits below the head, where the pain is. The exit hole is white, I've been washing it twice daily in normal water, the ring rotates without any sign of crust/infection but the pain suggests somethings not right.

a) Is it possible to have a hidden infection without signs of discharge ?
    B) Is ongoing pain common?
    C) would a different type of jewellery ease penetrative sex
    D) Is it possible to remove prior to sex & refit after?
    Last edited by Newbie999; 11-18-2016 at 11:17 AM.

Rotating the jewelry brings in debris and may cause infection, can and will also aggravate the healing fistula. Normal water (which is tap water, yes? That isn't distilled) has a similar issue with contaminating what's essentially an open wound. I'd leave your piercing alone and wait, don't go washing the piercing extra with tap water. Regarding sex, wait until you're healed. If the fistula were fully healed it shouldn't be hurting, or so I hear. So leave it alone.
    I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it.
    -Terry Pratchett

Clit glans piercing, small ladder that I'm hoping to expand, septum, ear piercing. There's about 7 more on the list, roughly speaking, mostly for the right ear.

PA can slow down ejaculation speed of the shot, so to speak. Also as I have found with 4mm it comes out the bottom hole which can cause some amusement.

Hi all, considering a PA piercing soon but I'm not keen on the idea of it getting larger than 10g / 8g / whichever it's pierced at! I know the area is prone to stretching on it's own, would a light (presumably titanium) bent barbel allow me to keep it as it's pierced?
    Aware that sizing up may increase comfort / pleasure etc but would be very keen to avoid having to do this. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Indecisive View Post
    Hi all, considering a PA piercing soon but I'm not keen on the idea of it getting larger than 10g / 8g / whichever it's pierced at! I know the area is prone to stretching on it's own, would a light (presumably titanium) bent barbel allow me to keep it as it's pierced?
    Aware that sizing up may increase comfort / pleasure etc but would be very keen to avoid having to do this. Thanks!
    At those sizes it's unlikely to significantly self stretch but no one can predict what your body will do.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I wasn't being too unrealistic in my mind then! Thanks