Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Ask the Community +18 QUESTIONS ONLY

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyf26 View Post
    Where is best to go for vch in Oxfordshire area?
    Have you looked on the recommended piercer thread? Would you travel? Have you done any research thus far?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I've done a bit of research im in no rush to get it done would rather wait and get it done properly. I don't mind travelling a bit but little wary of having to drive back after having it done.

I've done a bit of research im in no rush to get it done would rather wait and get it done properly. I don't mind travelling a bit but little wary of having to drive back after having it done.
    You should be fine, I didn't have any problems travelling home.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I live about an hour's drive from my piercer and was fine driving back after I got my vch.
    Piercings:
    Nose, navel, both nipples horizontally, Princess Diana, septum. Retired - tongue

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh

Hi. I need another suggestion for one of my frenum piercings (that I love very much). As my main frenum piercing (underside of the shaft head) seems to have entirely healed since I got it six months ago, I now want to have a heavier ring there. Currently I wear 1.6mm thick and 10m size BCR. I am keen to know your opinion about stretching it.

1) Does stretching contain any serious risks? I was reading a first person narrative on a blog and the guy was suggesting never to go for stretching a frenum piercing. I am not sure whether he was correct saying so.
    2) Would a stretched frenum piercing need the same healing period and cleaning precautions as it did while getting a new piercing?
    3) What thickness should I go for if I currently wear 1.6mm? I am keen to stretch enough to wear a heavier ring. The 1.6mm weighs very light.
    4) Any additional suggestion you would like to offer me related to frenum piercing?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Roverr View Post
    Hi. I need another suggestion for one of my frenum piercings (that I love very much). As my main frenum piercing (underside of the shaft head) seems to have entirely healed since I got it six months ago, I now want to have a heavier ring there. Currently I wear 1.6mm thick and 10m size BCR. I am keen to know your opinion about stretching it.

1) Does stretching contain any serious risks? I was reading a first person narrative on a blog and the guy was suggesting never to go for stretching a frenum piercing. I am not sure whether he was correct saying so.
    2) Would a stretched frenum piercing need the same healing period and cleaning precautions as it did while getting a new piercing?
    3) What thickness should I go for if I currently wear 1.6mm? I am keen to stretch enough to wear a heavier ring. The 1.6mm weighs very light.
    4) Any additional suggestion you would like to offer me related to frenum piercing?

Thanks in advance.
    1) Only the same risk as usual, it may cause it migrate/move but if they're pierced well it shouldn't be a big issue.
    2) No.
    3) Your next step would be 2.0mm.
    4) Not sure really, my bf has 5 with bars and stretched his from 1.6mm to 2.0mm no problem. Follow all main stretching steps, stop if it hurts etc

Let me know once you've seen this and I'll move it to the 18+ Ask the Community section.

Thanks for the answers, Hazel. Sorry if I posted my questions in wrong community section.

It's ok, I'm a dick and didn't see that this IS the 18+ section.

DERRRRRRP!

Haha. No worries.

Related to stretching a frenum piercing, what would be the process like? Will the piercer use taper pin or similar instrument? Is the process painful? The piercing itself was very quick and not painful at all. After getting stretched, would I need to abstain sexual activities for a certain period?

Quote Originally Posted by Roverr View Post
    Haha. No worries.

Related to stretching a frenum piercing, what would be the process like? Will the piercer use taper pin or similar instrument? Is the process painful? The piercing itself was very quick and not painful at all. After getting stretched, would I need to abstain sexual activities for a certain period?
    My bf did his own, I helped too, we used an insertion pin or taper (can't remember which) and high-quality jewellery, no pain, no need to abstain from anything. If it hurts it's too early to be stretching them.