Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask the Community +18 QUESTIONS ONLY

Default Ask the Community +18 QUESTIONS ONLY

Please feel free to ask questions about genital piercings and extreme mods here.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

I'm going to get a PA soon and I'm wondering about the kind of jewelry I should ask for. I've heard circular barbells are pretty common for a new PA because they don't add a lot of weight, but I also worry about snagging it on something. What about a curved barbell? I enjoy the look of a curved barbell and I feel like there would be less risk in catching it on something. Thanks!

Deffo go for a curved barbell at first ^_^
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Thanks for your response! I've also been told that titanium is the way to go, rather than steel. At least for a brand new piercing. If I don't lose my nerve, I'll have my PA this afternoon. The pain doesn't concern me, but I worry that my dog, who likes to jump and play, is going to mistakenly hit that tender area ��

Quote Originally Posted by br34kb34t View Post
    Thanks for your response! I've also been told that titanium is the way to go, rather than steel. At least for a brand new piercing. If I don't lose my nerve, I'll have my PA this afternoon. The pain doesn't concern me, but I worry that my dog, who likes to jump and play, is going to mistakenly hit that tender area ��
    Implant grade titanium is always a good move and it's lighter than steel. Urgh, I know the problem with dogs, one of my foster dogs headbutted me in the nose the same week I had a septum piercing, I actually cried lol

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

The deed is done! I'm officially part of the club. It wasn't bad at all. I have more than a few piercings and lots of tattoos, and this was probably the easiest thing I've had done. I read a lot of posts that say it's all mental, and they were totally right. I didn't bleed at all and I'll be removing the "rubber chicken" soon. First piss should be interesting...

Btw, I went with a CBR. It feels pretty comfortable so far and there is plenty of room for...growth
    Last edited by Hazel; 10-23-2015 at 11:13 PM. Reason: merged posts

Yay well done! If you finding peeing uncomfortable then pee in a jug of water, dilutes it instantly.

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Question about peeing: should I be rinsing or cleaning the piercing every time I go? I've seen a few posts with people saying you should rinse each time.

Yeah just give it a quick rinse after going.

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

My PA is my favorite piercing...next to my left nipple. a toss up i guess. PA is the easiest and fastest healing piercing i have ever had. i used a captive bead for a long time. found it was easy to clean and didn't get caught on anything. Now i use a full variety of jewelry including banana bars, circular bar bells straight barbells etc. I keep it at 4 gauge, started at 10 gauge and stretched it over several years. got to 0 gauge once...it tore and took a long time to get it back to 4 gauge. Go fr it, you"ll love it!

Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast