Thread: 8 year old scar tissue

Default 8 year old scar tissue

Okay so when I was probably 10 I had my lobes pierced at... don't yell at me it wasn't my decision... Wal-Mart. She used a gun and had me clean with hydrogen peroxide and twist them all the time. Obviously now I know that is not the way to do it, but I wasn't the one in authority. Fast forward now that I'm 18 and getting back into piercings, I want them redone since they've been closed up at least 6 years. The problem is now I have a huge amount of scar tissue in each lobe and the piercer refused to do it. Each lobe has scar tissue inside the size of like... 3 tapioca pudding pearls (weird comparison I know). I want to get them down so I can get them pierced and eventually stretched.

Main question: What kind of oils can I use, or at home treatments, or anything.

Any oil and massage firmly twice a day.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Are there certain oils that have worked better for people than others?

Possibly but it's the massage that breaks down the scar tissue, not the oil.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<