Thread: Cheyenne

Default Cheyenne

Hey everyone, new to the forum. Name's Cheyenne, 18, into everything from exotic reptiles (owned a few species of chameleons) to taxidermy like diaphonized animals. I'm into art but my mediums change every few weeks so that would take too long to list, unless anyone wanted to see the horror movie makeup I do, but I don't want to freak anyone out that's sensitive to gore. Excluding a botched lobe piercing job by Walmart when I was 10 that left me with bad scar tissue I'm new to piercings. I got two helix piercings this week and it revamped my interest. I've always been interested in body mods and have mostly wanted a split tongue. As I've graduated and chosen not to attend college, I'm searching for a path to lead my life in and am considering the body mod career. Oh and I hope my username doesn't disobey any rules?

Welcome to the forum Zombiequeefs. You will like it here and get a lot of information. I hope you do get into body mods, it's a skilled job in the right hands. Good luck.
    Right ear......2 x lobes, 2 x helix. Left ear......2 x lobes, 2 x helix. Left side of nose.
    Retired......3rd piercings on right and left lobe.
    Rejected......navel piercing
    Now the proud owner of both a left and right tragus piercing.
    Left conch.
    Looking forward to some more Neometal and Industrial Strength earrings.

Halloooo and welcome!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Welcome

Hello and welcome!