Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: White Ink Tattoo Questions

Default White Ink Tattoo Questions

For quite some time I am wondering for a tattoo but overall don't want to be visible from the point of colour and just recently found out about white ink tattoos. I am asking about info regarding the overall effect from a white ink tattoo, reactions of the skin, intensity for the years to come and any advice regarding that.

As long as you're not allergic to the ink which is unlikely then you won't have a reaction. Be warned that white can fade and go yellow-y over time, some artists won't do all white tattoos for this reason.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Also I have read that the colour can fade away in the long run? Regarding sun tanning on the zone of the white ink tattoo will there be any problems? Of course by using sun product with factor 50 on that zone.

As long as you use sun block it will protect it to an extent. And yes it can fade, white often fades the fastest for most people.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

So if the ink fades away the tattoo itself will stay and will be even less visible correct? Overall I like that in the long run, because having the tattoo will be great but it will be visible for special people and not so much for the eyes of the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Macros View Post
    So if the ink fades away the tattoo itself will stay and will be even less visible correct? Overall I like that in the long run, because having the tattoo will be great but it will be visible for special people and not so much for the eyes of the others.
    Fades means less visible yes.

Happy to say that I did my first tattoo. In the end the main colour was red filled in with white.

Happy to say that I did my first tattoo. In the end the main colour was red filled in with white.
    Sounds interesting! Any pics you want to share?

The tattoo is on my butt so I presume that I have to post it in the 18+ section or I can post it here?

The tattoo is on my butt so I presume that I have to post it in the 18+ section or I can post it here?
    Nah you can post it here, it's only a butt after all ^_^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast