Thread: Some questions

Default Some questions

So first to say that for the moment I have an Apadravya, 3 steps from a frenum ladder and 4 additional piercings in that area with no exact name My project perspective is to do a frenum at the base of the shaft, full frenum/hafada ladder. To my questions:

Apadravya (I don't like PA at all, I find apadravya far more suitable in that area for penetration, oral and comfort) - I have read some comments for migrations of that piercing, how can someone protect himself from such a thing? (I am circumcised)

For the ladder - what is the overall opinion for it - to be with rings (I prefer clean rings without balls) or with bars from the perspective of the ladies? (Penetration, oral, comfort). Also I have an idea for which my research ended with no results. I was thinking about plugs. Would it be a good idea the ladder to be made of small plugs which to gather rings in the 2 mm range. Again I am thinking from the idea for comfort for the ladies and also, because I am a sporty guy, for the gym workout from time to time you can feel discomfort.

Thanks for the feedback.

Tbh no one can answer until you're in the situation and try it. Some people may like it, some may not, you might like it, you may not. All you can do is try, communicate with your partner and take it from there. As for migration as long as it's been pierced properly you shouldn't have problems. Make sure you always have well fitting, high quality implant grade jewellery.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I was pretty sure that I will receive that answer but I had to ask.

True but I think you may be waiting a while for several people to give you experiences of both plus it's down to anatomy of each person as well so what may feel good for someone else, might not for you.

If it helps I really like bars in my bf's frenum ladder (10g x5) but I've not experienced anything else as he's only ever worn bars.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Yes, everything is individual and yes, every feedback is welcomed Thanks and I do hope for some more opinions from other members.

Quote Originally Posted by Macros View Post
    Yes, everything is individual and yes, every feedback is welcomed Thanks and I do hope for some more opinions from other members.
    Fingers crossed!

Who said apadravyas migrate? They don't - they are through very thick tissue. Maybe you heard of some ripping - most UK piercers do them at 1.6mm with scaffold piercing jewellery when they need to be AT LEAST 2.4mm (stops cheese cutter effect).

I have a 5 year old 3.2mm perfect apadravya. I had a PA before that and hated the feeling of jewellery exiting my urethra.

Find a good piercer and DO NOT get it less than 2.4mm.

Quote Originally Posted by watermelon View Post
    Who said apadravyas migrate? They don't - they are through very thick tissue. Maybe you heard of some ripping - most UK piercers do them at 1.6mm with scaffold piercing jewellery when they need to be AT LEAST 2.4mm (stops cheese cutter effect).

I have a 5 year old 3.2mm perfect apadravya. I had a PA before that and hated the feeling of jewellery exiting my urethra.

Find a good piercer and DO NOT get it less than 2.4mm.
    I have my apadravya for months now and was done at 1.6 ofc I am ready to increase the size but was wondering exactly that - to go to 2.4 or to 2, an opinion would be welcomed here. About migrating I have read comments on the forums thats why I was asking. I don't like PA too, don't know why people like it that much when for example the apadravya is far more comfy for both partners. Also to ask I am going to do a Frenum on the base of the shaft to go to 2.4 directly or 2 will be enough? My target is approximately 5 cm on both.

Go to 2mm, don't skip sizes. Assume you mean 5mm not 5cm!

Yes, 5 mm. Stupid mistake I was thinking to go to 2 mm too but I had to ask.