Thread: Is My Tragus Too Small For A Piercing?

Default Is My Tragus Too Small For A Piercing?

I've been looking at the size of my tragus as I'm wanting to have them both pierced but I think they may be too small

I thought I'd put a photo up of my left ear, (the right one is about the same), to see what you think. I hope it's big enough.

It's fine, get 2
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

That has made me grin I'm eating, sleeping piercings now lol. It's one I really want to have done though but I thought that my tragus didn't stick out enough. It's nice to know that it's okay.

I just want to say thanks again Hazel for the information again, without bombarding you with different threads AND I won't be going back to my piercer. I've just been in the recommendation thread here and found a few posts mentioning freezing spray. Yep, I've had this each time I've been, I had no idea that they shouldn't use it and I'm well annoyed to be honest. I'm hoping to find a some more threads about this. Fingers crossed, so far, I haven't had any adverse effects from it and I hope it stays that way. Good grief, we have mad health and safety laws in this country sometimes and yet things like this don't seem to be addressed. I'm reading the recommendations and they look great. I've got the ones I know about and the ones from the thread to mulch over and pick from. Who's betting I go to bed again tonight, practicing how to use a NeoMetal earring properly in my head. It's all good

You're more than welcome ^_^
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<