Thread: Apadravya issue

Default Apadravya issue

Hey guys I had a apadravya done a week and half ago. For the first week I couldn't pull my foreskin over the bad that was in and it ended up getting pretty damn sore so my piercer ended up resizing to a bit better length bar. I can pull my foreskin over it now but the top of it is all swollen and is pretty damn tender tender. I went to the doctors yesterday about it and she gave me some cream and tablets to help it. I was just curious if anyone had any advise on helping it along as it's affecting my sleep and comfort.

I personally would not be putting and cream on a fresh piercing as they tend to do more harm than good.
    Is its just swelling making it uncomfortable?
    what material was it pierced with?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimherby View Post
    Hey guys I had a apadravya done a week and half ago. For the first week I couldn't pull my foreskin over the bad that was in and it ended up getting pretty damn sore so my piercer ended up resizing to a bit better length bar. I can pull my foreskin over it now but the top of it is all swollen and is pretty damn tender tender. I went to the doctors yesterday about it and she gave me some cream and tablets to help it. I was just curious if anyone had any advise on helping it along as it's affecting my sleep and comfort.
    Go to a better piercer asap please, sod cream, that will not help and what tablets have you been given any why? What did the doctor say? Is the piercing preventing your foreskin from moving at all? You can suffer something very nasty called paraphimosis if the foreskin gets stuck behind the head of the penis, something you'd have to get emergency treatment for and fast. It could be a placement issue or anything, hard to say without seeing it and consulting a very experienced genital piercer.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Exactly, as Hazel says go to a good piercer. You could try hot and cold soaks to see if that provides pain relief (the cold ones may help the swelling go down and allow the foreskin to come forward, hot SSS soaks will encourage healing), but if you have had the foreskin retracted for a week or so it sounds like you need a good doctor. In comparison when I had my RPA pierced it was only about a day before the head was no longer swollen and preventing the foreskin coming back - a week or more seems excessive unless you have some form of infection setting in.

I'm with Hazel too, although I don't think the doctor did give the cream to put on the piercing but on the foreskin [/noob].