Thread: Erection at Piercers

Default Erection at Piercers

I've had my genitals pierced about 10 times. Been pierced by both male and female piercers through the years and each time I quite honestly shriveled up down there probably in fear.
    However yesterday I went in to have one of my frenums stretched. And basically my man had a mind of its own and as soon as she touched me I sprung (mostly) into action.
    She didn't mention anything about it, just continued with the stretch but naturally I was embarrassed about the situation. I was just wondering a few things:

1. Does this happen often at piercers?
    2. How should I have handled the situation in your eyes?
    3. How do I go on from here, if it's not a general reaction do I need a new piercer?
    Piercings:
    Lip x 1, Nipple x 2, Frenum x 8 (frenum / jacobs ladder), Apadravya x 1

Tattoos:
    Top right arm 'L' (Death Note tattoo), Upper chest Devil May Cry logo, Top of back 'Devils Never Cry'

1. I'm not sure there's statistics on it but I know it happens.
    2. Depends on what's being performed, if it's a piercing then the piercer should usually just explain they have to wait, they may do something else in the meantime or if it's not a problem, just carry on and say nothing.
    3. I'm not sure there's a "general reaction". What would you have liked her to do? Maybe you can explain it to her for next time but I personally think her reaction was fine as long as it's not an issue to install new jewellery whilst erect. Also you know you can do that yourself?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I'm sure it has happened to other piercers.. don't be embarrassed, they probably had a client to do that before. Its not like you can control it right?

I think it was handled fine on her part I didn't make it happen and I know it's a natural response and doesn't necessarily mean anything sexual. It was just embarrassing and I didn't even apologise I just went bright red and when she said I could go I just upped and ran lol.

Also I've tried stretching before and tore myself so I didn't want to risk it.
    Piercings:
    Lip x 1, Nipple x 2, Frenum x 8 (frenum / jacobs ladder), Apadravya x 1

Tattoos:
    Top right arm 'L' (Death Note tattoo), Upper chest Devil May Cry logo, Top of back 'Devils Never Cry'

Quote Originally Posted by kallosis View Post
    I think it was handled fine on her part I didn't make it happen and I know it's a natural response and doesn't necessarily mean anything sexual. It was just embarrassing and I didn't even apologise I just went bright red and when she said I could go I just upped and ran lol.

Also I've tried stretching before and tore myself so I didn't want to risk it.
    Aww don't worry she'll have seen it before!

And fair enough, my bf has stretched all of his before, if he ever felt resistance he stopped and left it a while to try again but each to their own
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<