Thread: Circular Barbells question

Default Circular Barbells question

I was just wondering if anyone could help me I have lot of Circular Barbells most of them purchased from this website. But theirs one I have and the gap between the balls is slightly bigger than any of the others I have and I was just wondering what way would I be able to look for one that is the same as this because the diameter across the barbell is exactly the same as the other ones I own if it's measured across and when buying the only measurements I ever see given are thickness and diameter?

Also is their anyway of measuring the ball sizes you put on these without going into a piercer or having any device that can measure the diameter of a round object? I don't think it's the standard size ball I am looking for that you get on websites like this with barbells but a size smaller than that. Sorry if this sounds confusing but I would really appreciate if someone could help.

can you not go back through your purchase history to see what the size of the one you like is?

If you have some pliers and some ptfe tape you could try bending it to the size you like.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia66 View Post
    can you not go back through your purchase history to see what the size of the one you like is?
    I could have bought it two years or 6 I have no idea. But I am 90% sure I didn't get it from this website.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    If you have some pliers and some ptfe tape you could try bending it to the size you like.
    I would just prefer to buy them would be a lot less hassle and if I did myself it probably wouldn't look right.

Quote Originally Posted by Toddgack View Post
    I would just prefer to buy them would be a lot less hassle and if I did myself it probably wouldn't look right.
    Trial and error then, with cheap items like this you'll probably find differences in them all the time.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Toddgack View Post
    I was just wondering if anyone could help me I have lot of Circular Barbells most of them purchased from this website. But theirs one I have and the gap between the balls is slightly bigger than any of the others I have and I was just wondering what way would I be able to look for one that is the same as this because the diameter across the barbell is exactly the same as the other ones I own if it's measured across and when buying the only measurements I ever see given are thickness and diameter?

Also is their anyway of measuring the ball sizes you put on these without going into a piercer or having any device that can measure the diameter of a round object? I don't think it's the standard size ball I am looking for that you get on websites like this with barbells but a size smaller than that. Sorry if this sounds confusing but I would really appreciate if someone could help.
    Yeah, measure it across the middle with a normal ruler that has millimetre divisions.

The gap will seem larger/smaller depending on what size balls you use but other than that it's pot luck. I have some horseshoe bars with quite a small gap and some that look more like a crescent.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue