Thread: Deep vch

Default Deep vch

Hello lovelies,

im wondering if anyone has a deep vch? I really like the look if the Christina but worried it would reject easily, I mainly like it for where the bottom ball sits (although the top part look cute too)

so so I was thinking of having the top part of the vch coming out where the lowest part of the Christina sits then the lowest part of the vch sitting where it should if that makes sense?

Sorry if if my description is very good but it's the only way I can think of making the vch more appealing to me then having a Christina and it rejecting which I really don't want

Quote Originally Posted by Smallandcute View Post
    Hello lovelies,

im wondering if anyone has a deep vch? I really like the look if the Christina but worried it would reject easily, I mainly like it for where the bottom ball sits (although the top part look cute too)

so so I was thinking of having the top part of the vch coming out where the lowest part of the Christina sits then the lowest part of the vch sitting where it should if that makes sense?

Sorry if if my description is very good but it's the only way I can think of making the vch more appealing to me then having a Christina and it rejecting which I really don't want
    It's called a nerfertiti piercing.

No a Nefertiti piercing sits higher on the mound which I don't want. What I want is the top of the vch to be where the opening to the hood and labia is, where the base of the Christina sits.

Senior Member beautiful-disaster's Avatar

I'm sure if you went to a sound piecer they would be able to point you in the right direction.
    What I have
    Left ear: 18mm lobe , 1.6mm lobe , daith , conch
    Right ear: 18mm lobe , 1.6mm lobe , tragus , scaffold , rook
    monroe
    tongue
    right nipple
    VCH
    Septum

an abundance of Inkies

Contemplating..

double nostrils, nipple (L), orbital, cleavage MD's, christina

call me Manda
    ^3^

So at the top it should exit at about the same position as an Isabella piercing?

I agree with beautiful-disaster.

I wonder if it's just a specifically placed VCH? Because I think I would definitely get that type placement

~
    current piercings:
    2x 14ga nipple . right eyebrow
    00ga first lobe . x4 16ga lobe
    16ga philtrum . 16ga septum
    right 18ga tragus . 14ga HCH
    12ga tongue . 12ga venus

~
    wanted piercings:

2x helix . left tragus
    conch??