Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pre-VCH Piercing

Default Pre-VCH Piercing

Over the past few months have become increasingly more interested in getting a VCH piercing, I live in North London so was wondering if anyone could recommend me a piercer in or around London, and if anyone knows their prices? I've heard Julie at Cold Steel is good but i really would not want a ring in my piercing and i've heard thats all she pierces with. Also if anyone knows if they pierce at larger gauges than the standard 1.6mm?

I also am at uni in Manchester so was thinking about maybe waiting and getting it done in september when i get back and go to Holier than thou, but not sure if i can wait that long..

Thanks!
    Piercings -

Current: Left Nipple, Left Rook, Left Snug, Septum
    Retired: x2 Nape MD

Click on the recommended piercers link in my signature. And yes many will do it larger than 1.6mm.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Hi I was also thinking about getting a vch. I live in Scotland and theres a nice piercer in Bathgate which I'm thinking about using. I've got piercings in my ears, nose and r nipple which were all done in a shop that don't pierce below the waist. I was wondering if anyone on here has been to Daisy at FHT in Bathgate

With personal experience, definitely try measuring your hood with a q-tip before going, just to ensure that you have enough skin to pierce through, and also prepare yourself for disappointment haha or with a second choice piercing so you don't have to go home with nothing.

~
    current piercings:
    2x 14ga nipple . right eyebrow
    00ga first lobe . x4 16ga lobe
    16ga philtrum . 16ga septum
    right 18ga tragus . 14ga HCH
    12ga tongue . 12ga venus

~
    wanted piercings:

2x helix . left tragus
    conch??

If I were you I'd travel to Edinburgh or Glasgow and go to a reputable piercer (https://forum.bodyjewelleryshop.com/...ed-UK-Piercers). I looked at Daisy's portfolio and it's not great (low Septums, some of the ear piercings look off, not sure on the jewellery quality as there's a tongue piercing that looks like it has acrylic balls on it). They also shared that Daith piercing curing Migraines BS on their Facebook. Eesh.

With a genital piercing you definitely don't want to take any risks.
    Current Piercings:
    Right Ear: 00g lobe (9mm), 14g daith
    Left Ear: 00g (9mm) lobe, 14g conch
    Other: 18g right nostril, 14g/12g septum, 12g horizontal nipples

Retired:
    R.I.P: navel

Thank Roz. I was willing to give a local shop a try but will travel to Edinburgh for this one I think if I go through with it

Sorry I can't seem to find the post on best piercers for vch. I'm thinking about going to studio xiii but I can't remember who the piercer was that was listed. Can anyone help. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    Sorry I can't seem to find the post on best piercers for vch. I'm thinking about going to studio xiii but I can't remember who the piercer was that was listed. Can anyone help. Thanks
    Click on the link in my sig.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Go to Lola at Forevermore in Glasgow.

I'm not good with Glasgow and would probably get lost lol but I see on the map that they are close to a station so I have checked the train times and price just in case I don't get the answers to the questions I've asked to Stodio xiii in Edinburgh. This is one piercing I don't want messed up lol
    Last edited by Gill; 11-21-2015 at 11:00 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast