Thread: Quick question regarding healing/scars

Question Quick question regarding healing/scars

Hey, just wondering, when you remove your rook (after it's fully healed) is there a mark on your ear from the piercing that is very visible?

If you have a picture of yourself with your rook out that would be great... I just want to see how much of a mark there is after removing the jewellery for work interviews and such!

Thanks a million guys and gals!

It's possible yes but if someone is getting that close to you to be able to notice I'd be worried lol
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Haha, fair enough! But is it like.. a big hole, or the same as lobe piercing holes?

Quote Originally Posted by eternallymarie View Post
    Haha, fair enough! But is it like.. a big hole, or the same as lobe piercing holes?
    They usually just look like a small dent. If you're planning on removing it and reinserting it often though it will likely look red, sore and swollen unless it's several years old and even then it may get pissed off.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thanks a lot! Would you actually be able to help me pick between a daith and a rook?

I can't decide, and I can only get one D: I photoshopped the pictures...

As I said before, I like both, why not make it your decision and not mine? Although I think a rook looks nicer than a daith with a bar, I like rings in daiths.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    It's possible yes but if someone is getting that close to you to be able to notice I'd be worried lol
    This, haha. There may be a small hole, but probably not something people would really notice unless they're looking for it or really up in your personal space.

As mentioned, though, it could be pretty irritating for the piercing to be inserted and removed very frequently. Something to consider. I personally love the look of a rook on your ear, but I am fond of rooks!