Thread: This does NOT look normal... (tragus and Rook)

Thumbs down This does NOT look normal... (tragus and Rook)

So here the story:

I got my tragus done about 4 months ago and it didn't give me any problems at all. I didn't hurt to get done, I never had any pain, I can sleep on it just fine. Besides It getting itchy sometimes it was just fine. I got my rook done a month ago and it's......... the piercing from hell. (Not an exaggeration, trust me) It hurt when I got it done very badly. I would rate it an 8 and I bleed a lot. It continued to hurt for weeks afterwards. My boyfriend managed to bump my ear a total of 3 times the last one being the one that seem to cause the most damage. Even though he didn't directly hit the piercing because he got the top of my ear it caused the whole piercing to hurt. Now (about a week later) I have these two hideous bumps on my rook AND my tragus. I don't understand my tragus was "good" piercing. Is this normal and can I get rid of it?

I dont know how to post pictures so I will share a link

http://imgur.com/gallery/fnOgw/new

Look like granulomas. Try the bump thread?

Its fairly normal for older piercings to act up when newer ones are cranky. Heightened immune response or something. My lobes, which are ancient, can still crust sometimes if my conch is unhappy
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

I agree that you should check out the bump thread. good luck!

I had one of those on my nostril. I searched literally the entire internet and tried everything (aspirin mask, chamomile, band-aids, you name it).
    The only thing that worked for me was my tea tree acne pen (so tea tree oil with loads of chemicals) - it disappeared in 3 days and honestly, I loved it. I was pretty desperate by then, and tried everything - i certainly DO NOT advise you to put this kind of products in your bumps.

I'd suggest ready the bum thread and try different things (try natural stuff first) and if nothing works try different approaches. Good luck!