Thread: My piercing issue :-/

Default My piercing issue :-/

Hi, after getting my PA done once again all is well minus a sore bit of tissue that is plaguing me like no other. :-/ On the piercing above the ring there's growth of skin that's sore and uncomfortable, and I've tried loads of things to reduce the discomfort with it being 6 weeks old now I know I can probably change the jewellery and that's my plan if it will solve my problem. :-/
    I'm active person so I believe it's due to it reviving trauma from my active lifestyle I.e gym etc...
    I just want to know what I am do to alivate this issue as it makes sex unpleasant :-/

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4fr6vdofx...uVzEYnv7a?dl=0 sorry the pictures aren't better I couldn't get it to focus to well on the area :-/
    Last edited by Catlauncher; 06-05-2015 at 08:13 PM. Reason: spelling lol! And punctuation

Looks almost like a blowout?
    Maybe a curved barbell would be more comfortable?
    Mikayla
    ​Piercings:
    Have: Left ear lobe 3x16g, Right ear lobe 3x16g,
    Right nostril x1, Belly, Both Nipples
    Want: Both ears - Triple Conch,
    Rook, Tragus, 3x Helix,
    Retired: Central Labret, Septum
    Tattoos:
    Have: Paw on left wrist with snowflake & dog's name & yob-yod underneath
    Phoenix on left forearm & Universe Horse right thigh piece
    Future: Top/rest of sleeve - to be designed

Go to a piercer and get them to fit you with a sterile, high quality titanium bar for the healing. Also know that you need to hold back on things while it's healing. 6 weeks is very early days.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thanks for replying :-), I was thinking of going with a curved barbell think it's part of the issue and my activity level isn't helping I bet :-/.
    Thanks for your input it just sounds like I need to take care of it more in that sense. And having a bar I Imagine will stop it getting bashed by my legs and prevent whatever happens in my sleep.
    Last edited by Catlauncher; 06-06-2015 at 10:09 AM.

Hi just wanted to ask for the mean time is there anything I can do to limit any damage to the area is salt soaks a good idea? I also have emu oil and other skin products is there anything I can do to help the process after. Also small question on bars, do you have to tighten them often? I'm just wondering I haven't had any bars before so I am a bit noobish. Thanks in advance :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Catlauncher View Post
    Hi just wanted to ask for the mean time is there anything I can do to limit any damage to the area is salt soaks a good idea? I also have emu oil and other skin products is there anything I can do to help the process after. Also small question on bars, do you have to tighten them often? I'm just wondering I haven't had any bars before so I am a bit noobish. Thanks in advance :-)
    You can do soaks but don't put any lotions or potions on it, the body does pretty well healing itself. You may want to check the balls every morning.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Default PA Reply

I had my P.A pierced 3 times. The first two times was done on my left. The first time I had my P.A was done at 8g it was fine until the second week, I believe I had a nickel allergy and decided to give it up since I was in a bit of pain. I decided to get it repierced again at 8g and your photo was the result after 9 days in the second piercing phase. I decided to take it out and the scar was about the same size as yours and slowly rub emu oil. It took around 4 months for the scar to reduce but it is still raised a bit, thick and annoying as hell. The 3rd time I decided to get a 14g on my right side, I decided to abandon it after going through emotional roller coaster that genital modifications aren't for me any more.

I think once the scar tissue is formed for a period of time, it is harder for it to reduce it's sized because it has formed it's tissue. I'm seeing a dermatologist about my issue in the future. All the best.

EDIT Reply.
    I went to my G.P today and talked about my issue he prescribed me some Methylprednisolone ointment which is 100 times potent as hydrocortisone to reduce the scaring. You might want to talk to your G.P. I will follow up on the update.

Thanks for the reply. I'll update you on mine. It's still got a bit of skin there which will probably stay there however it reduced in size and no longer causes me discomfort as long as I keep it clean and salt soak if it's been knocked about a bit ( I'm a runner ) I've found that continuous salt soaks and babying the piercing by wearing supporting underwear to hold it in place helped to reduce it right down. The remaining bit of skin doesn't bother me as it's not sore and is soft like the surrounding skin. Hopefully, done day it'll reduce right down its a long process either way I'm happy with it and that's what matters :-)