Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Spirituality thread

Been talking to my psychologist who says I need to work on validating my own emotions and not having to rely on my partner to do it. More and more I'm looking towards a spritul guidence. Maybe it is time to try tarot?

Anyway, I'm a crafty girl but sometimes my creativity gets clogged. So this is what I keep on my desk!

It's got a major mix of tumblestones who I've picked up at different points of creative block. There's always one who's willing to help me out!

Awesome little collection! Dalmatian Jasper is a very creative stone.

You should definitely try some spiritual guidance. Crystals are great, as is tarot! You've got a good collection to start with. Grab some amethyst points too.

I was chosen by the most beautiful Quartz cluster yesterday. Most profound experience I've had with a crystal. I didn't want to hand it to the cashier to ring up! Never been that strongly attracted to a stone before.

also picked up some labradorite, honey calcite, and blue goldstone
    Last edited by Thehorror; 06-21-2015 at 05:14 PM.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTulip View Post
    Been talking to my psychologist who says I need to work on validating my own emotions and not having to rely on my partner to do it. More and more I'm looking towards a spritul guidence. Maybe it is time to try tarot?

Anyway, I'm a crafty girl but sometimes my creativity gets clogged. So this is what I keep on my desk!

It's got a major mix of tumblestones who I've picked up at different points of creative block. There's always one who's willing to help me out!
    Lovely! And tarot can indeed help with guidance as well as deep meditation and seeing if you can connect with a guide of your own

Lots of spiritual cleansing went on today, myself, my tools, and the house and a deep meditation - gotta love the summer solstice, it always makes me feel good ^_^
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

How do I know which tarot deck is right for me? Is it an energy thing like with stones and crystals? Are some easier than others? I've seen a few steampunk ones I adore...

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTulip View Post
    How do I know which tarot deck is right for me? Is it an energy thing like with stones and crystals? Are some easier than others? I've seen a few steampunk ones I adore...
    It's whatever resonates with you, it's best to look online at samples or have your cards read a few times with different decks, see what you think, if you like traditional, modern, themed etc.

I started off with a traditional Rider Waite deck like sooooooo many beginners but didn't even really know what it was as I bought it from an antique like shop in 1992 when I was 13. I've used a few since, love tarot, tarot of the witches (couldn't get on with that one), and a few others but finally settled on the New Palladini which I tend to use for my clients all the time now.

I desperately want the Lunatic Tarot by Evan Yi Feng but it's either impossible to buy or very expensive or I find it when I have no spare money haha!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Been reading a lot into tarot and oracle cards the last few days, and it's unblocked my spiritual side. It's been neglected for months now and I hadn't realised it. Made love with my partner for the first time in ages (tmi but relevant). Definitely getting a deck, but confused on the true difference between oracle and tarot cards? My local 'Inner health' store had about 2 decks and both were angel ones.

Hazel can you change the name of the thread to the "spirituality" or "metaphysical" or something thread? It seems to have grown a bit
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Thanks!

So I got my Reiki 1 certification.

It was intense. I still feel really weird. I've been practicing on my cat and she seems to like it.

Cleansed my crystals, now I need to charge them. But how...

Charging in moonlight can be beneficial.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast