Thread: VCH and prominent "anatomy"

Default VCH and prominent "anatomy"

To be blunt, I've always had a bigger than average clit. I've been toying with the idea of eventually getting a VCH, but I'm not sure if I'd be really suited for it. A friend was the one to actually suggest it to me and said it would be great for me seeing as how it is bigger thus I would get more stimulation from it. Thinking about it now, I do worry that it might irritate the piercing from rubbing against it often as my clit is quite prominent.
    I know the best thing would be to go into a piercing shop and get checked but I wanted to know if anyone has or knows anyone that has had a VCH in this situation.

Thanks

Clit size doesn't have anything to do with suitability, as far as I am aware. It's hood size that effects whether or not you can have it (and most women are suitable, yay!)

Have you tried the q-tip test?

Also, for the most part genital piercings are more decorative than functional, so most 'stimulation' is actually psychological rather than physical. So don't go rushing out to get this thinking it's going to change your sex life! (Although some women do say they get some stimulation; I can't comment as I don't have a VCH but I know my triangle adds a little stimulation, but is hardly anything mind blowing.)
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

I can confirm as a VCH owner that I do receive more stimulation with one than I had before.
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    I can confirm as a VCH owner that I do receive more stimulation with one than I had before.
    +1, same here
    -x-x-

Stacey ^^

"Creativity is the common culture of being a human being" - If a dog gets depressed, it won't drink whiskey or listen to Radiohead.

I have: Lobes x 3, Conch, tragus, daith, double forward helix, navel, VCH + 1 Tattoo

Retired: Helix (twice) :'(

Interesting! I've always read that VCH/HCH don't really give much stimulation, other than psychologically. =)
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

They can do but there's a misconception that it makes sex suddenly amazing or changes it totally. Also the psychological effect can boost any small physical one. I do notice an extra sensation sometimes, depends what we are doing and how. I'd say my bfs piercings add a lot to things too. But nothing insanely mind blowing or anything.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Senior Member beautiful-disaster's Avatar

Both me and OH got our genital piercings at the same time (me VCH, him PA) and we notice a difference from before; but nothing mind blowing. something is better than nothing though
    What I have
    Left ear: 18mm lobe , 1.6mm lobe , daith , conch
    Right ear: 18mm lobe , 1.6mm lobe , tragus , scaffold , rook
    monroe
    tongue
    right nipple
    VCH
    Septum

an abundance of Inkies

Contemplating..

double nostrils, nipple (L), orbital, cleavage MD's, christina

call me Manda
    ^3^

Exactly, I'd say it's an enhancement but it's not got us both orgasming at the slightest touch or anything.

I think a lot of this comes from a client of Ms Angel's who couldn't ever orgasm until she had a very well placed VCH done and so people thought all VCHs would be some kind of miracle cure for poor sex or something. I'm not saying the story isn't true and it's wonderful that that lady and some others have had that response to a VCH but most people will not.

I get more stimulation from technique and toys than from jewellery.

I'm not dissing it, I'm just saying it's not some kind of magic orgasm producer ^_^ I love mine and I love how it enhances things!

OP: It won't prevent you from getting it, if it's well placed it won't cause irritation.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Oh yeah, it hasn't totally and mind blowingly changed the way things go down there by any stretch of the imagination... But there is a different, better, feeling now than there was before!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

I agree. My vch hasn't added too much orgasm wise but my bf absolutely loves it.

His PA has added something for me though
    Piercings:
    Nose, tongue, navel, both nipples horizontally, VCH, septum

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh.