Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: More stimulation with a straight VCH barbell?

Default More stimulation with a straight VCH barbell?

Hi all

I got my vch last year and am wearing the same curved barbell in it but now fancy changing it.

The barbell has done little or nothing stimulation wise and I would like the occasional twinge

My piercer has suggested that a straight barbell would be better for stimulation especially if it also has a larger ball.

Has anyone found this to be the case?
    Piercings:
    Nose, tongue, navel, both nipples horizontally, VCH, septum

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh.

I haven't tried a straight barbell but I did find more stimulation from a larger bottom ball on my curved bar part of the fun of the VCH is experimenting with different jewellery.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

It's down to experimenting as above. However some find their VCH does nothing no matter what.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thanks guys.

I was going to buy a quite expensive jeweled barbell but might try some different and cheaper barbells first.

Definitely going to try some larger bottom balls.

Do you guys change the jewellery yourselves? I have no problems with my other piercings but am still wearing the same bar in my vch from getting it pierced.
    Piercings:

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh.

I used to when I was slimmer but it's a bit of a no go now haha! I get the bf to do it.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Perhaps unsurprisingly he has offered - on numerous occasions!!!

He has a PA so maybe I can reciprocate lol.
    Piercings:

Tattoos:

LOL!!

Tbf mine has a frenum ladder so we do change one anothers when needed.

Mine just has the PA down there.

He talks about getting a frenum ladder. Should I encourage him lol?

I like his PA!
    Piercings:

Tattoos:

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Fi View Post

Mine just has the PA down there.

He talks about getting a frenum ladder. Should I encourage him lol?

I like his PA!
    Yes x1million.

I'm not that keen on PA's and neither is he but I LOVE the ladder

Right, will start working on him this evening

He already had the PA when we met and it is fun. He encouraged me to get my vch so it's only fair he gets something for me!!!

How many "rungs" do you recommend lol.
    Piercings:

Tattoos:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast