Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Feeling faint?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonut View Post
    Anyway, it's really itchy and occasionally stings but given the circumstances I'm guessing that's normal! It hurt when it was done, i sort of had my eyes shut but it felt like the needle was struggling to go through, either that or it was just feel of it moving through. It seemed like it went on ages....
    Pictures!
    Piercings: 3x Lobe (L), Single Upper Lobe (R), Conch (R), 1.6mm Septum

To do list: Angel Bites, Tongue, Nipples, Navel, Tragus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mk1 View Post
    Pictures!
    I'm afraid i got it pierced with a retainer but I shall flip it down for a little look and pic when it seems like it's making good progress on healing.

For most of the week I haven't had many issues with it really, it was a bit sore for a few days but very little pain since then. However, when I went to clean it last night I blew my nose after the soak and there was blood on the tissue and in the water, along with some yellow green ish sticky mucus. That's the first time it's happened so far, is it normal? It doesn't really feel painful or anything...

I'm afraid i got it pierced with a retainer but I shall flip it down for a little look and pic when it seems like it's making good progress on healing.

For most of the week I haven't had many issues with it really, it was a bit sore for a few days but very little pain since then. However, when I went to clean it last night I blew my nose after the soak and there was blood on the tissue and in the water, along with some yellow green ish sticky mucus. That's the first time it's happened so far, is it normal? It doesn't really feel painful or anything...
    It's normal don't worry.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Yeah, don't want to do that just for us.
    Piercings: 3x Lobe (L), Single Upper Lobe (R), Conch (R), 1.6mm Septum

To do list: Angel Bites, Tongue, Nipples, Navel, Tragus.

Get some sugar in you and a glass of water

Quote Originally Posted by Northerngirlgrace View Post
    Get some sugar in you and a glass of water
    Um...did you even read this thread? Yeah hey man or lady drink some water A MONTH LATER...c'mon

Sound like it may be from adrenaline rush. Take it easy and drink water. Obviously if it persists, make sure to tell someone in case you actually end up fainting.

I doubt she's feeling faint 6 weeks later

Closed.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123