Thread: Healing My Tragus

Default Healing My Tragus

So a few weeks ago I got my left Tragus pierced, and it was all done professionally.. Hollow 16 gauge needle, sterilised labret. I couldn't fault it even if I tried.. The place was extremely clean and did not mess about... Amazing. But I just wanted to know how all you guys go about cleaning your tragus whilst wearing a labret.. Since my tragus is in an awkward area of my ear.. I am finding it quite hard to clean my labret.. Cause of the flat disk on the back.. If any one has any tips please share with me.. As all advice will be helpful.. Thank you x

Make a mug of saline solution and stick your ear in it. Awkward but effective
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

Thankyou..x

I just clean it in the shower with the warm water, then LITHA. C:
    Current:
    Right: Tragus, Daith, Helix(2), Lobes(2)
    Left: Tragus, Conch, Rook, Industrial, Lobes (2)
    Other: Navel, Nostril, Nipples.
    Retired: MD's (2)♡

I used to clean mine in the shower or sometimes use a Q-tip to get into more difficult areas

I put SSS in a shot glad and put it to my ear. Put your lobe in and it will not spill. Tip your head and let that baby soak!