Thread: Equestrians? Horse Fans?

Default Equestrians? Horse Fans?

So, I haven't seen many posts on here about horses (or maybe I'm just missing them!)

And I thought it would be nice to find other horsey people, especially those who have similar interests as well.

I am fortunately lucky enough to have my own horse, and have been riding for nearly 10 years.
    My horse is called Barney, he's 14 years old and I've owned him for about 5 years now.
    whist we often have disagreements as he thinks he is the funniest thing around and thinks only with his stomach, I find one of the reason I love spending time with him is because of some of the little things he does that I know are because he wants my attention - whether this is because he wants food or not is debatable, but I like to think he wants me to notice him.
    He was very nervous and was quite wary of people when I first got him, so to see him now sticking his nose out to people who walk past and actively looking for a pat and a bit of attention and not backing away from other liveries who walk past, is in a way, really nice.

So share about your horses (if you have them), or your experience with horses!
    I would love to get talking more with horse lovers and equestrians across the world, and I'm sure we all have lots of questions only horse-familiar people could answer lol
    have:
    2x forward helix (right)
    1x rook (right)
    2x lobes (right & left)
    navel
    nose (right)

want:
    conch (right)
    upper conch (right)
    snug (right)
    vertical industrial (right)
    third lobes (right & left)

There's an equestrian thread in the sports forum, and I just posted my derby write-up. There's a couple of us!!!

I used to own a pretty little Paint mare named Splash whom I rescued. She spent many years as a broodmare suffering various abuses, so when I got her she was a disaster. But she's doing great now! I ride western pleasure, but my roots are in eventing and dressage. Been riding 12 years
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

Quote Originally Posted by Thehorror View Post
    There's an equestrian thread in the sports forum, and I just posted my derby write-up. There's a couple of us!!!

I used to own a pretty little Paint mare named Splash whom I rescued. She spent many years as a broodmare suffering various abuses, so when I got her she was a disaster. But she's doing great now! I ride western pleasure, but my roots are in eventing and dressage. Been riding 12 years
    I did see that, but the last post was 2013 so I wasn't sure if it was still active or not!

as I'm in Ireland, I haven't had the chance to try out western riding and there's not many places round here that offer it! would love to have a go though, even just to try something different
    have:
    2x forward helix (right)
    1x rook (right)
    2x lobes (right & left)
    navel
    nose (right)

want:
    conch (right)
    upper conch (right)
    snug (right)
    vertical industrial (right)
    third lobes (right & left)

Have moved this to the correct forum
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<