Thread: Professional How to Tattoo DVD's series

Lightbulb Professional How to Tattoo DVD's series

Professional DVD set teaching you all the basic and advanced techniques to tattooing from needle set up to shading techniques. Perfect for apprentices or someone looking to advance their skills. Collection preferred but will post if buyer covers postage. 6 part series with 2 extra dvd's on tattoo Flash.

Quote Originally Posted by DREAD_DEAD View Post
    Professional DVD set teaching you all the basic and advanced techniques to tattooing from needle set up to shading techniques. Perfect for apprentices or someone looking to advance their skills. Collection preferred but will post if buyer covers postage. 6 part series with 2 extra dvd's on tattoo Flash.
    Hi please can you post a photo of what you're selling and a price.

Thanks.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x4, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 86 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS - RECOMMENDED UK PIERCERS *****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Facebook
    UK Jewellery Network

Oops, sorry about that. I'm asking 30 for the set and I'd prefer collection in Glasgow but can post to the UK for 5 p+p.