Thread: tongue finally at 10 mm

Default tongue finally at 10 mm

I don't know if this is strictly an experience, however many years my tongue piercing was finally stretched up last week to an impressive 10mm thick barbell in my home city, with James from Belfast City Skinworks. As with all pierced tongues it started life with a 1.6 mm thick barbell that was gradually stretched, the final stretch was a 9mm barbell after which James was able to fit in a 10 mm barbell without using a taper.
    Current piercings: Horizontal Nipples 2.4 mm, 4 mm, Tongue 10 mm, Navel rejected, o smiley/frenulum 1.6mm

Impressive - can we see a pic?
    -x-x-

Stacey ^^

"Creativity is the common culture of being a human being" - If a dog gets depressed, it won't drink whiskey or listen to Radiohead.

I have: Lobes x 3, Conch, tragus, daith, double forward helix, navel, VCH + 1 Tattoo

Retired: Helix (twice) :'(

I did try to post a picture on this site's galllery - but failed ;(
    Last edited by Unassuming; 04-19-2015 at 10:59 PM.
    Current piercings: Horizontal Nipples 2.4 mm, 4 mm, Tongue 10 mm, Navel rejected, o smiley/frenulum 1.6mm

That sounds incredible!! Would love to see a pic too!
    left ear: 14mm lobe, helix & tragus
    right ear: 14mm lobe, rook & conch
    elsewhere: nostril, nipples & 2 tattoos

My tongue is one month in now and I love it. I'd eventually like to go from 14 guage to 12 guage. Can I ask how difficult this is? How'd you do yours?

I stretched my tongue gradually over a period of years going up in 1 mm increments each time until I finally reached 10mm, to do the stretches I went back to my original piercer - and to be honest some of them did hurt a little bit