Thread: Thread Necro reduction.

Default Thread Necro reduction.

I've noticed other forums using a system above the quick reply option that in effect reads (in dark red) "Reply to this topic - Last post was more than 3 months ago! Please ensure you want to post!"

Have you considered something like that here with a simple vbulletin addon?

It's more of an issue for those who reply to the person who necro'd than the first person who doesn't look, but something like this could save the mods quite a bit of time on boards with 8 year old threads. Makes no difference to me, I just figured this could help you guys out.
    Last edited by Mk1; 04-15-2015 at 01:47 AM.
    Piercings: 3x Lobe (L), Single Upper Lobe (R), Conch (R), 1.6mm Septum

To do list: Angel Bites, Tongue, Nipples, Navel, Tragus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mk1 View Post
    I've noticed other forums using a system above the quick reply option that in effect reads (in dark red) "Reply to this topic - Last post was more than 3 months ago! Please ensure you want to post!"

Have you considered something like that here with a simple vbulletin addon?

It's more of an issue for those who reply to the person who necro'd than the first person who doesn't look, but something like this could save the mods quite a bit of time on boards with 8 year old threads. Makes no difference to me, I just figured this could help you guys out.
    It barely takes up any of our time as it's not a big issue on this forum thankfully but I'll pass it on to the site admin.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<