Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Stabbed in the boobies

Default Stabbed in the boobies

So I went to see Lizzy B in Huddersfield for my nipple piercings - the bf had to push me into going via fb messenger because I am such a wuss about actually going and doing things :P but once I was on the train over I was at least committed to getting A piercing whether or not I did my nips.
    Get to Huddersfield, go buy a donut because why not :P Then nervously walk around the centre trying to get the balls to go in to the store.
    When I eventually go in, I obviously wind up asking Liz for the nipple piercings stood right next to a girl and her mum filling in a form for some ear piercings - I found this really awkward but nobody else seemed to bat an eye.
    So I fill in the form and wait for the girl to have her ears done and Liz to set up for me - nerves do not get better with time :P
    she clarifies whether I want one or two done (went for both) and pulls the curtains over from the tattoo and waiting areas so that we have some privacy.
    Then I obviously take off my top and bra, Liz checks the barbell size against my nipple and gets me to stand straight and relaxed so she can mark me up, before I go and lie on the bed thingy. At this point I very nearly just grab my stuff and say "no thanks, bye" but I made myself stay.
    Clamps go on the right nip - very pinchy, then the needle goes through and I said "owwwww". Then breath in and out, and more ouches, one more breath in and out and the jewellery goes in - BIG OW! But then the ball is screwed on and it's done.
    Liz went round to my left side to lather, rinse, repeat - pretty much the same as the first and I was done!
    She told me to sit up slowly when I was ready and she let me get dressed before talking me through some aftercare. Told me obviously to keep them clean, salt water 1-2 times a day, move the bar ever so gently and slightly to make sure it's not stuck, be super careful with seatbelts/bag straps, etc. She said to go back in a few weeks to check up on it if i liked/any time if i have problems and that downsize would probably be 6-8 weeks if they're ready and everything has gone smoothly in the healing.
    Then I just paid her (20 - bargain!) and said thanks before heading off.
    They've had a bit of a burning/sore sensation on the way home but seem to have settled a bit for the moment.
    *fingers crossed for happy healing!*
    Current piercings: 2x standard lobe, 2x nipple
    Retired: left helix

so far I've managed to get the train home, pop to the shop and make and eat dinner without punching myself in the boob - good going so far :P

Give it time!

Happy healing!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Just did a clean with salt water and kitchen roll - not particularly eventful yet - some of the marker dye came off. The left one looks like it might not be quite central - looks a little low down, but then that may very well be swelling at the moment :P Genuinely can't quite believe i did this - I've chickened out of getting so many other piercings - I've got into a shop before and just suddenly been very "interested" in their hair dye selection or fashion jewellery... so apparently i am capable of getting my nipples stabbed but not things like ears, nose or tongue web :P

Also the aftercare sheet i have says to gently move the bar from side to side after cleaning to make sure it's not stuck... but i thought you weren't supposed to move jewellery in a healing piercing? Anyone more knowledgable have any light to shed here? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by surfnicky1 View Post
    Also the aftercare sheet i have says to gently move the bar from side to side after cleaning to make sure it's not stuck... but i thought you weren't supposed to move jewellery in a healing piercing? Anyone more knowledgable have any light to shed here? Thanks
    I'd avoid that tbh.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    I'd avoid that tbh.
    Thought so - just wanted to check

Discovered i need to change how i take tops off - my usual crossing the arms in front of me technique is not the most comfortable :P changed the top i was wearing - the fabric was a bit too rough, the new top is softer and seems to be more comfortable for my nips

Good luck, I found cotton buds and saline solution from Boots the chemist kept mine happy.
    Current piercings: Horizontal Nipples 2.4 mm, 4 mm, Tongue 10 mm, Navel rejected, o smiley/frenulum 1.6mm

Night time was pretty uneventful - I'm not very good at sleeping on my back but sleeping on my side seemed fine. They're a little bit sore this morning but nothing surprising

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast