Thread: Boobie bling - my new shiny nipple experience

Senior Member beautiful-disaster's Avatar

Default Boobie bling - my new shiny nipple experience

so, i posted a post just last week asking about nipple piercings etc. because i'd been thinking on getting one (or both) for a while now...

fast forward to yesterday and after receiving some sh*tty news about something at the hospital i decided that it was the day for it. After having a bite to eat and doing a little bit of shopping i nervously walked down to metalurgy Dundee with a friend of mine before i got cold feet and chickened out!

I got in and was told that Phill was doing a laser removal but he shouldn't be any longer than 10-15 minutes so i filled out my wants, signed the forms and then went for a wonder to look at some shoes (every girl needs another pair, right?) to kill time. At this point i'm getting that nervous jittery feeling and i'm thinking of doing a runner; bolting on to a bus and not going through with it hahah, thankfully my friend wasn't letting me off so easily. It isn't like it's my first piercing or anything either!

after indulging in some retail therapy we wonder back down to find Phill just finishing up and crap, here comes the nervous feeling again! I get called into the room and everything is waiting for me next to the chair (shiiiitt, i'm about to whip out my boob, lol) i did joke to my friend that because it was Friday 13th it's either going to go really well or my nipple will fall off haha!

The process was real quick and no sooner was i in the room and i was out again with boobie bling. I went for a titanium bar instead of a bcr. measuring me up I ended up with a 14mm barbell for swelling. i had the area cleaned and then marked out. after being marked the clamps went on and before i know it he's counting to 3 and BOOM! the needle slid through followed swiftly by the jewellery. I'll be honest, the actual needle going through wasn't bad at all it was the jewellery following through and coming out the opposite end that felt well, weird and sharp! I didn't think he'd actually put the jewellery in until he was screwing the opposite ball in (i was waiting in my head going, oh jesus if that was the needle i'm not looking forward to the bar!) when the jewellery went in i remember going "oh ya bugger!" followed by "oh, i'm done? that wasn't that bad" haha

I'm going to let this one fully heal, and then get my left done. Feel kinda lop sided with just one. The only thing i'm going to have to watch out for is my kids clambering all over me and whacking me in the boob! i love it so much though. makes me like that part of my body a little bit more again.

If you're thinking on getting yours pierced, i say go for it! Last night i slept just fine. after doing a SSS i wore a sports bra to bed and i've woken up with minimal swelling and only a slight throb. not anywhere near as bad as i was expecting but we're still in the honeymoon stage i guess.
    Last edited by beautiful-disaster; 03-14-2015 at 10:01 AM.
    What I have
    Left ear: 18mm lobe , 1.6mm lobe , daith , conch
    Right ear: 18mm lobe , 1.6mm lobe , tragus , scaffold , rook
    monroe
    tongue
    right nipple
    VCH
    Septum

an abundance of Inkies

Contemplating..

double nostrils, nipple (L), orbital, cleavage MD's, christina

call me Manda
    ^3^

ah you know my thoughts! Well done for going through with it eeeek!

(it won't let me take italics off...)
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

You should go for it. Wish I had got both at the same time now
    What I have
    monroe
    tongue
    right nipple
    VCH
    Septum

an abundance of Inkies

Contemplating..

call me Manda
    ^3^

Congratulations on the nip and happy healing

With kids you might find it better that you only went with one first. I've noticed that when people get both(me being one of them) one side likes to act up. My left was my problem side both times I got them pierced.
    But congrats! Happy healing!
    Katii
    Left ear: Lobe 2.5mm, Industrial, anti-tragus.
    Right Ear: Lobe 2.5mm, double forward helix
    Other: Nostril, nipples x2, tongue
    Wants: Conch, auricle, surface tragus, collar MDs x4, VCH or Triangle.

Unfortunately no tattoos yet.

I think you're absolutely right; my son is forever smooshing them so at least I can lean to the side with just one.

day 2

so yeah, I don't even notice I have it. I get the odd light throb but I would be lying if I said it was pain. No crusties as of yet and looking at it, it doesn't even look swollen. Long may this continue!
    What I have
    monroe
    tongue
    right nipple
    VCH
    Septum

an abundance of Inkies

Contemplating..

call me Manda
    ^3^

Woo-hoo!!! Glad it's happy. They're really not nearly as bad as they seem. So effortless. I'll take a nip over a helix any day
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

It's been a few days now and no pain what so ever. Swelling is completely gone and I can lie on my belly.
    one
    tly, this has been so easy!

rtlidge is a bugger to heal :(
    What I have
    monroe
    tongue
    right nipple
    VCH
    Septum

an abundance of Inkies

Contemplating..

call me Manda
    ^3^

So this has been a very uneventful piercing journal haha.

2 weeks old..

I'm still doing a SSS at least once a day but there has been minimal crusties, no bleeding and swelling is completely gone! There is no pain or discomfort and I forget I have it most of the time!