Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nose piercing - With a gun?

Default Nose piercing - With a gun?

Just my general shock really, my sister tells me her friend has a nose piercing and its not reacting too well. So after a little more chat I discover that shes had it done for a discounted price (8) as they used a gun.. and they've told her to use anti-bacterial soap and some own bottle spray that clearly isn't just saline.

I've told her to take it out or at least go somewhere else as it's super angry, but could do with a little more help off you guys as the don't believe me at all and think I am over-reacting (Am I? I have never heard of anyone using gun on a nose, I've had mine done twice with a needle and none of my piercers use guns).

Thanks
    Tongue
    Left Scaffold
    Right Helix
    Nose
    Right Anti-Tragus
    Left Tragus
    Left Nipple
    Left and Right Lobes X3
    Sternum/Throat Micro-dermal

Tattoos x3

Guns are dirty, can't be sterilised and cause unnecessary trauma, she needs to take it out asap before it gets embedded. Did she go to a Blue Banana or something?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Guns are dirty, can't be sterilised and cause unnecessary trauma, she needs to take it out asap before it gets embedded. Did she go to a Blue Banana or something?
    No apparently it was a Tattoo studio that does piercings too, South Wales Cardiff region. Guess I'm going to be avoiding it.
    Tongue
    Left Scaffold
    Right Helix
    Nose
    Right Anti-Tragus
    Left Tragus
    Left Nipple
    Left and Right Lobes X3
    Sternum/Throat Micro-dermal

Tattoos x3

Quote Originally Posted by Tankgirl87 View Post
    No apparently it was a Tattoo studio that does piercings too, South Wales Cardiff region. Guess I'm going to be avoiding it.
    Urgh lovely, you all want to be going to Edd at Chrome Inc anyway, he's awesome
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

in my crap hole of a town noses are always done with guns at hairdressers!! One hairdresser does navels too. with guns.

Senior Member beautiful-disaster's Avatar

That is really scary they're doing navels with guns! Surely that's just wrong on so many levels?!
    What I have
    Left ear: 18mm lobe , 1.6mm lobe , daith , conch
    Right ear: 18mm lobe , 1.6mm lobe , tragus , scaffold , rook
    monroe
    tongue
    right nipple
    VCH
    Septum

an abundance of Inkies

Contemplating..

double nostrils, nipple (L), orbital, cleavage MD's, christina

call me Manda
    ^3^

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTulip View Post
    in my crap hole of a town noses are always done with guns at hairdressers!! One hairdresser does navels too. with guns.
    Navels with guns??????? Dear Lord. Guess I shouldn't be surprised since a girl I know even got her side labret with a gun (even though she had already gotten her navel done properly with a needle) but still!
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTulip View Post
    I don't even know how that would work... what the hell?
    A little mayhem never hurt anyone, I'ma gonna get some...

What I Have:
    Left ear: 3 x Lobes, 1 Helix.
    Right Ear: 3 x Lobes.
    Right Nostril
    Navel

What I'm Considering:
    Tragus, Rook, Daith, Triple Forward Helix.
    Eyebrow /Labret /Septum.

Yeah there's a special type of gun for navels.

There's a "piercing school" near me that "teaches" people to use them. It's crazy.

Senior Member beautiful-disaster's Avatar

wow, really?! never heard of that. I can't even imagine what it'd be like getting your navel gunned *cringe*
    What I have
    Left ear: 18mm lobe , 1.6mm lobe , daith , conch
    Right ear: 18mm lobe , 1.6mm lobe , tragus , scaffold , rook
    monroe
    tongue
    right nipple
    VCH
    Septum

an abundance of Inkies

Contemplating..

double nostrils, nipple (L), orbital, cleavage MD's, christina

call me Manda