Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: When can nipple jewellery be changed?

Have to echo the others here, please wait they can take up to a year to settle fully and you don't want to be putting strain on your body post-op.

Although yes get a VCH they heal in no time haha!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Senior Member beautiful-disaster's Avatar

oh jeez - that sounds like a lot of work O_o! hope it's straight forward enough and nothing hinders getting your boobie bling again then

Hazel, I really want a VCH... i said it jokingly to my other half but the more i thought about it the more i wanted! you'd think after having 2 kids i wouldn't feel a little shy either but i do... (both kids came out the sunroof though)
    What I have
    Left ear: 18mm lobe , 1.6mm lobe , daith , conch
    Right ear: 18mm lobe , 1.6mm lobe , tragus , scaffold , rook
    monroe
    tongue
    right nipple
    VCH
    Septum

an abundance of Inkies

Contemplating..

double nostrils, nipple (L), orbital, cleavage MD's, christina

call me Manda
    ^3^

Quote Originally Posted by beautiful-disaster View Post
    Hazel, I really want a VCH... i said it jokingly to my other half but the more i thought about it the more i wanted! you'd think after having 2 kids i wouldn't feel a little shy either but i do... (both kids came out the sunroof though)
    Aha, that made me giggle! =D
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

haha, it wasn't through choice either! so yeah, any after pain of tattoo/piercings i should be ok with
    What I have
    monroe
    tongue
    right nipple
    VCH
    Septum

an abundance of Inkies

Contemplating..

call me Manda
    ^3^

Quote Originally Posted by beautiful-disaster View Post
    oh jeez - that sounds like a lot of work O_o! hope it's straight forward enough and nothing hinders getting your boobie bling again then

Ah you'll be reet, I've got my foof out on many an occasion (kids and an old job) but still was a touch hesitant. Years later I joke to my piercer that the only bit of me he's not seen is my feet!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

i think it's the initial thought of 'drop the pants' that gets me. bit nervous about getting my nipples pierced to to be fair, they're looking a little sadder than they did 10 years ago. more like spaniel ears now lmao

(btw, i'm only 28!)
    What I have
    monroe
    tongue
    right nipple
    VCH
    Septum

an abundance of Inkies

Contemplating..

call me Manda
    ^3^

Mine were like that at that age too don't worry haha! Fortunately they've not got much worse in the 8 years or so! Maybe it's just the weight I've piled on though lol!

Being nervous about getting your kit off is totally normal! Just don't let it deter you ^_^

When I got my nips done my piercer became the first person, specifically the first male, to ever see my breasts, which majorly messed with me. But it was totally fine! I admitted it to him and he reminded me it's his job, just another bit of flesh.

Ironically my my surgeon became the second person the next day.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

thank you girls

I think i'll drop a message to Lola from forevermore and see about a VCH and persuade the other half to come on a road trip perhaps...

see, this is just me being impatient! and i'm a bit on the cuddly side too Hazel. i have a pillsbury doughboy belly lol!
    What I have
    monroe
    tongue
    right nipple
    VCH
    Septum

an abundance of Inkies

Contemplating..

call me Manda
    ^3^

Getting my boobs out for piercing was such a non issue. I was like, 'yay, boobies! Roam free!' And then I realised I hadn't shaved my underarms (it was winter and I am lazy); whoah, I did not move my arms from my sides until it was all done! Heh. I was the same with my triangle. 'For the love of all things holy, do not look at my hairy legs. Just focus on my vulva!'

(Which he did. Which sounds creepy. I mean in a very professional way. He really did not give a hoot about what he was/was not seeing. He could have been piercing my ear for how little he cared about what he was seeing.)
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos